Voilà, tu as postulé à un premier job et l’employeur te convie à un entretien d’embauche. Une bonne préparation est souvent la clé pour être engagé. Voici quelques questions auxquelles il vaut mieu...
Solvay Brussels School - Executive Education
Programmes Portfolio Manager
Description de l'entreprise
The Solvay Brussels School of Economics and Management (SBS-EM) is the leading French-speaking business school in Belgium. Located in Brussels, the heart of Europe, the school is part of the Université Libre de Bruxelles. Bringing together over 4000 students, the SBS-EM offers a wide array of programmes, ranging from undergraduate to executive education programmes, both in French and English.
Description de la fonction
In collaboration with the Operations Manager, he/ she will be responsible for:
PROGRAMMES PORTFOLIO & PROJECTS DEVELOPMENT
- Contribute to the development of the advanced masters programmes portfolio
- Secure and later increase synergies, coherence and quality within the portfolio
- Follow up and report on projects, sales, HR, budget, quality insurance…
- Assess new program projects, incl. market analysis, design, budget control…
- Monitor and support new programs’ set-up process, from creation to launch, incl. definition of program’s team, processes, admission policy…
- Develop networking between all stakeholders (participants, professors, companies, alumni)
- Reporting and budget follow-up of programmes portfolio and projects
- Defining, developing and executing the marketing & sales plan for Solvay Advanced Masters with a clear focus on sales growth
- Collaborate with the marketing department to implement the marketing and communication plan, as well as sales strategy
- Organize promotional events, networking activities, programme-related events
- Co-represent the programmes during promotional events and social activities (fairs, conferences…)
- Analyze marketing and sales datasets to develop insights and make practical recommendations, particularly relatated to end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points.
Participants’ recruitment and admission
- Follow-up on potential candidates’ requests
- Update prospects’ CRM
- Manage the whole registration cycle (from application to confirmation, including invoicing process)
- Coordinate both academic and operational aspects
- Support participants and faculty
- Update course-related data and programme information on School extranet (evaluations, attendance, grades, schedule…)
- University degree in Management, Business or Marketing Education
- Outstanding command of French and English, both written and spoken. Dutch is an asset
- Experience in project management is an asset
- Team player with relational, facilitation and adaptation skills
- Experience as event organizer and/or in education sector is an asset
- Proficiency in Word processing, Powerpoint, Excel, general database, marketing digital tools.
- Business & results oriented with problem-solving analytical mindset
- Strong understanding of current online marketing concepts, strategy and best practice
- Good understanding of digital technology and infrastructure
- Entrepreneurial spirit, dynamic and persistent to make constantly improvements
- Excellent organizational skills, in particular attentiveness to detail, rigor and problem-solving attitude
- Ability to prioritize tasks and to manage time constraints in accordance to deadlines
- Sense of diplomacy and sound communication skills, both oral and written
- Outstanding personal relationship skills, able to liaise positively with very demanding stakeholders
- Strong service-oriented and quality-driven mindset -
- Be able to both work in team and autonomously
- Flexibility to adapt working hours to seminars’ schedule and events
LOCATION AND WORKING REGIME:
- The job will be based in our Brussels headquarters with occasional trips in the context of residential seminars and fairs
- The working regime will be of 38 hours per week, from Monday to Friday
WHAT WE OFFER:
- An exciting job within a renowned and fast-growing organisation dedicated to the promotion of top-level education
- A multidisciplinary and multicultural working environment
- A non-routine position implying diversified actions and exchanges with a dynamic international team
- An interesting salary commensurate with experience
- Great networking opportunities within academic community and corporate world
- Please submit your cv and covering letter to Hélène Lambillon
- Selection and interviews will be carried out on a rolling basis.
- Availability requested as of April 2018.
Articles qui pourraient t'intéresser
5 questions que l’on te posera à un entretien d’embauche
Une année de spécialisation pour sortir du lot et trouver un premier emploi idéal !
Et si une année de spécialisation vous permettait de sortir du lot et de trouver un premier emploi qui vous correspond ?
Résumé de l'offre
- Anglais: avancé
- Français: avancé