Lauren Gohier, 25 years old from Lyon, France works for the communications team of Air liquide in Brussels. She applied to the company in 2017 and has been working there ever since.
Project Engineer Process Control
Description de l'entreprise
Air Liquide is the world leader in the gas industry, located in 80 countries with 50.000 employees and more than 2 million customers. The production of oxygen, nitrogen and hydrogen are the core businesses from Air Liquide since 1902.
Description de la fonction
As project engineer you are assigned to site Antwerp Large Industries. Your responsibility is to elaborate independently process control projects in a safe way and finish within the deadlines. Process control is an important factor for being excellent in reliability, i.e. that online modifications won't affect the production process.
Interest and preferably experience in automation is a must. A bachelor or master degree in (chemical) engineering is required. You work in a structured way, dare to challenge people, solution minded and you are aware of your own capabilities and limitations. Knowledge of hardware systems is highly preferable.
- Teamplayer: Work as one team is key for the production locations to guarantee safety, and reliability of the plants.
- Ownership: takes leadership for process control projects? encourages team members to get their job done.
- Communication skills: You work closely with your direct colleagues, other departments and international experts.
- A professional attitude is a pré.
- Studious: You are eager to learn from yourself and others and is open for professional feedback.
- Language: Dutch and English are pré. French is a plus.
You will work with different experienced process control colleagues, locally and worldwide. Within Air Liquide there are different career options possible, development as technical expert, management or financial position depending on your skills and personal drive.
In short: We are looking for an enthusiastic and assertive project engineer process control.
Information de l'entreprise
[Testimonial Laura] Air Liquide: where I enjoy every day at work
Je n’apprends plus rien à mon travail mais j’adore mon entreprise : Que faire ?
Depuis que tu as décroché ce premier travail, tu as découvert une entreprise qui te correspond et dans laquelle tu te sens bien. Seulement voilà, après quelques mois passés au même poste, tu commen...
Premiers emplois similaires
Résumé de l'offre
- Néerlandais: avancé