Voilà, tu as postulé à un premier job et l’employeur te convie à un entretien d’embauche. Une bonne préparation est souvent la clé pour être engagé. Voici quelques questions auxquelles il vaut mieu...
Description de l'entreprise
Student.be is the website where you are now :-) !
Student.be is a uniquely positioned website for students and young graduates all over Belgium. With more than 285.000 visits/month and more than 1.250.000 page views/month Student.be became the biggest online studentcommunity in Belgium.
On Student.be you can find :
- more than 3.500 student jobs
- more than 2.500 internships
- student accomodations in all belgian studentcities
- and a blend of fun and useful stuff to read on our blog !
Description de la fonction
To reinforce our actual team we are looking for a Project Manager !
As a Project Manager you will in charge of :
- Operational actions linked to the daily activity of Student.be
- Management of sold campaigns (HR campaigns and Advertising campaigns)
- and so many more aspects depending of your skills, expectations, desires, ...
Main roles :
- You'll have regular contacts with clients.
- You'll plannify, organize and prioritize different campaigns at the same time.
- You'll manage suppliers (such as content writers, field partners, etc. ...).
- You'll verify the quality of the work provided by suppliers.
- You'll be responsible of the quality of the content published on the website.
- You'll make reportings & will evaluate the performance of the campaigns (and determine how to improve them).
- You'll manage campaign budgets.
- You'll be the first point of contact for students using Student.be.
- You'll work together with the Acquisition Manager on digital marketing campaigns (Newsletters, Facebook, Linkedin, Instagram, ...)
- You'll assist us in reviewing, refining and documenting easy-to-learn processes.
And more :
- You will be supported in your daily tasks by a team of interns and you'll get support of the rest of the team.
- You'll attend events and meetings with the team.
- You'll work closely with our Sales Team and our Acquisition Manager !
- Excellent communication skills !
- Bilingual : Dutch and French
- Proactive and quick learner
- Strong social media, digital, online skills
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to manage multiple tasks, prioritize and meet deadlines
- A positive mindset and a flexible attitude
- Interest in working in a small team
- An interesting and challenging work in a small but effective team
- A friendly working atmosphere in a growing start-up situated in the center of Brussels (possibility to work some day from our office in Antwerp).
- Training in social media strategy, Google Analytics, Adwords, Facebook and Webmaster Tools.
- Opportunity to evolve in your job and take more responsibilities !
- Possibility to learn and broaden your experience in multiple fields.
- A competitive salary package.
Freedom to innovate
Want to know more about the job and get to know the team to see if there's a "match" ?
Apply now and we'll get in touch with you as soon as possible.
See you soon !
The Student.be team
Articles qui pourraient t'intéresser
5 questions que l’on te posera à un entretien d’embauche
Une année de spécialisation pour sortir du lot et trouver un premier emploi idéal !
Et si une année de spécialisation vous permettait de sortir du lot et de trouver un premier emploi qui vous correspond ?
Résumé de l'offre
- Néerlandais: avancé
- Français: avancé