Voilà, tu as postulé à un premier job et l’employeur te convie à un entretien d’embauche. Une bonne préparation est souvent la clé pour être engagé. Voici quelques questions auxquelles il vaut mieu...
Sales Consultant Belgium
Description de l'entreprise
At the heart of our dynamic global growth is a simple belief: nothing should come between incredibly talented people and an accelerated career.
That’s why we dream big. Why we look to the future, not the past. Why we value talent over title. And why we hire people that can be better than ourselves.
At AB InBev you’ll join a driven team that shares your desire to grow, your courage to challenge. And commitment to act. In return, we’ll reward your achievements.
The opportunity is here. Make it yours!
With six of the best beers in the world (Jupiler, Leffe, Stella Artois, Budweiser, Becks, Corona, among others), Anheuser-Busch InBev holds the number one or number two position in over 19 key markets and is one of world's five largest groups of FMCG products. In order to achieve our dream to become the best beer company bringing people together for a better world, we are constantly looking for talented people .
Description de la fonction
Directly reporting to the Regional Sales Manager Belgium, your main goal is to ensure the development of sales and customer portfolio to increase sales volumes and significantly improve profitability.
By tailoring your pitch to your customers, you will increase sales in your area (volumes, margins and ranges) for all AB InBev brands.
Your responsibilities will be to:
• Ensure the availability and volume maximization thanks to distribution, introduction of our brands, innovations and promotions
• Be the main player in developing the business and become the point of contact for questions and problems that may occur in your area
• Build lasting relationships with your customers, as well as with merchants in your area while maximizing the visibility of our brands
• Monitor contracts (enforcement of trademarks, distribution channel and good payment)
• Provide competitive intelligence and daily reporting of your activity (debriefing with your management, daily planning, monitoring standards of excellence in our program)
From a Business School or university background, fluent in French and Dutch, you can prove a relevant experience ideally gained within a FMCG company.You are a self-starter who can show force of persuasion with a commercial mind set, great communication skills and are able to act as a good trader.
If you have a true sales instinct and you want to grow in a rich sales environment within a company with a strong identity and to develop your potential, this position is for you!
Articles qui pourraient t'intéresser
5 questions que l’on te posera à un entretien d’embauche
Une année de spécialisation pour sortir du lot et trouver un premier emploi idéal !
Et si une année de spécialisation vous permettait de sortir du lot et de trouver un premier emploi qui vous correspond ?
Premiers emplois similaires
Résumé de l'offre
- Néerlandais: avancé
- Français: avancé
- Anglais: avancé