Plus de 32.000 personnes travaillent à la Commission européenne. Et ce chiffre continue d'augmenter! La Commission européenne est divisée en services, appelés «directions générales» (DG), qui so...
Description de l'entreprise
Created in 2001, Uniglo Diamonds is part of a family business founded almost 30 years ago. The company enjoys a worldwide reputation for its outstanding selection of diamonds and unparalleled excellence in service.
Description de la fonction
As a Sales & Marketing executive you are responsible for the marketing and sales for polished diamonds:
- You take the initiative to set up commercial plans and to execute them.
- You collect, analyze and process market information (analysis of competitors, changes in buying behavior,…) to make adjustments in your own strategies.
- You visit different trades and other events worldwide to promote our products.
- You are the point of contact for the customers and answer all their questions concerning our products.
- You focus on prospecting and attracting new customers.
- You build up long-term relationships with customers by means of customer visits, phone calls and email conversations.
- You negotiate and ensure the full administrative handling of the trade agreement (drawing up tenders and processing, monitoring and executing order administration).
- You work in a small sales team and report to the Manager Marketing & Sales.
You are preferably in the possession of a bachelor/master degree in a commercial direction or equivalent by experience.
Ideally, you have already experience in a sales and marketing function.
- You are fluent in English + min.1 other language e.g. Spanish am (spoken and written). Knowledge of any other language is a plus.
- You have good MS Office skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook).
- You have a strong commercial feeling with a passion for exploring new opportunities.
- You have a flexible (no 9 - to - 5) mentality and a customer-oriented attitude.
- You are highly motivated with a dynamic drive and a hands-on mentality.
- You are assertive and have strong communication skills.
- You can work both in team and autonomously.
- You are willing to travel often.
Articles qui pourraient t'intéresser
Comment postuler à l'Union européenne?
L'importance des "soft skills" dans la recherche d'un emploi !
Lorsque tu postules à un emploi, ce que l'on appelle les "soft skills" (les compétences générales en français) sont très importantes pour obtenir l'emploi que tu recherches en tant que jeune diplôm...
Résumé de l'offre
- Espagnol: avancé