Plus de 32.000 personnes travaillent à la Commission européenne. Et ce chiffre continue d'augmenter! La Commission européenne est divisée en services, appelés «directions générales» (DG), qui so...
EPLAN Software & Service
Sales Trainee to our International Graduate Programme (m/f)
Description de l'entreprise
EPLAN Software & Service advises companies about process optimization, develop software-based engineering solutions for mechatronics and implement made-to-measure CAD, PDM, PLM and ERP interfaces in order to accelerate our customers' product creation processes. EPLAN represents products of the highest quality, maximized efficiency and professional advice in compliance with global standards.
We have been developing electrical CAD software for over 30 years. As a subsidiary of Rittal within the Friedhelm Loh conglomerate, we are committed to providing continuous development, training and job satisfaction to all our employees. With a presence in over 50 countries we are opening up new dimensions in electrical design, guaranteeing our staff a fruitful and satisfying career.
Description de la fonction
We are looking for you as Graduate (m/f) for Sales in our International Graduate Programme
You will be situated in Wallonia, and you will regularly visit the office in Lummen. The starting date is set to March the 1st. However, the right candidate can start both earlier or later.
- An excellent on-the-job training for selling demanding software solutions
- A sound off-the-job education in an international environment at our Group-own academy in Germany
- Continuous joint agreement on personal objectives; regular dialogues with your personal mentor
- An excellent starting position in a well-known Group with freedom and international growth opportunities in a flat hierarchy
- University degree in Electrical Engineering, Mechatronics, Industrial Engineering etc. or in Business Administration with distinctive (electro-) technical affinity
- You are creative, like to communicate and convince with a professional appearance
- You possess competence, operational readiness as well as motivation and are interested in international collaboration
- Very good verbal and written communication skills in English, and preferable also in Dutch (this is not a requirement)
- Regular meetings with an assigned mentor
- Possibility to stay abroad
- Qualification program (on-the-job)
- Soft skill trainings (off-the-job)
- Marketable salary
Articles qui pourraient t'intéresser
Comment postuler à l'Union européenne?
L'importance des "soft skills" dans la recherche d'un emploi !
Lorsque tu postules à un emploi, ce que l'on appelle les "soft skills" (les compétences générales en français) sont très importantes pour obtenir l'emploi que tu recherches en tant que jeune diplôm...
Résumé de l'offre
- Français: avancé
- Anglais: bon