Aujourd’hui, tu auras peut-être remarqué que de nombreuses entreprises sont à la recherche d’auditeurs. Ce titre de fonction, on l’aperçoit en effet régulièrement en consultant des offres d’emploi....
SAP Process Excellence Consultant
Description de l'entreprise
We believe that we’re only as good as the good we do.
All the facts and figures that talk to our size and diversity and years of history, as notable and important as they may be, are secondary to the truest measure of Deloitte: the impact we make in the world.
When people ask, “What’s different about Deloitte?” the answer resides in the many specific examples of where we have helped Deloitte member firm clients, our people, and sections of society to achieve remarkable goals, solve complex problems or make meaningful progress. Deeper still, it’s in the beliefs, behaviours, and fundamental sense of purpose that underpin all that we do.
With over 150 years of hard work and commitment to making a real difference, our organisation has grown in scale and diversity—over 286,000 people in 150 countries and territories, providing audit, tax, legal, financial advisory, risk advisory, and consulting services—yet our shared culture remains the same.
For us, good isn’t good enough. We aim to be the best at all that we do—to help clients realise their ambitions; to make a positive difference in society; and to maximise the success of our people. This drive fuels the commitment and humanity that run deep through our every action.
That’s what makes us truly different at Deloitte. Not how big we are, where we are, nor what services we offer. What really defines us is our drive to make an impact that matters in the world.
Description de la fonction
In your role as SAP Process Excellence Consultant, you will:
- Become a certified SAP Consultant early on through an in-depth SAP training programme
- Learn all there is to know about information management concepts, business needs, technology aspects and how to apply this in practice as well as to develop your task management skills
- Assist clients in improving their business processes in the area of procurement, production and logistics, finance and controlling, sales and/or global trade
- Redesign the future way of working based on Deloitte’s industry standard processes, after a short period of getting acquainted with the client’s business
- Translate these “to be” processes into application requirements and design, configure and test these in the SAP ERP system
- Train the key user in how to use the (re)designed SAP solution
- Assist a (team of) senior SAP consultant(s) in the different phases of your project
- Support the team in the design, configuration and testing of the system
- Work on both local and international project assignments
- Fuel your personal development and to build a unique set of skills
- You are interested in analysing and optimizing business processes
- You are able to understand and summarise complex clients’ requirements to a level everyone understands
- You are eager to learn how to translate those requirements and business processes into the supporting SAP functionalities
- You are a team player with strong communication skills
- You are dynamic, persuasive and have strong presentation and facilitation skills
- You are structured in the way you work and have an eye for detail
- You are not afraid to work outside your comfort zone
- You have a good working knowledge in English and are fluent in Dutch
- You’ll work with committed people who believe that technology can solve many of the world’s greatest challenges and develop immense knowledge in new technology.
- You’ll be immersed in an imaginative environment where you’re pushed to go beyond the edge of what’s possible.
- You’ll expand your network as you work with professionals who will share their experience and coach you.
- We offer you a competitive salary and fringe benefits.
Articles qui pourraient t'intéresser
Travailler comme auditeur, ça veut dire quoi ?
Résumé de l'offre
- Anglais: bon