Aujourd’hui, tu auras peut-être remarqué que de nombreuses entreprises sont à la recherche d’auditeurs. Ce titre de fonction, on l’aperçoit en effet régulièrement en consultant des offres d’emploi....
Tax R&D Consulting Junior
Description de l'entreprise
We believe that we’re only as good as the good we do.
All the facts and figures that talk to our size and diversity and years of history, as notable and important as they may be, are secondary to the truest measure of Deloitte: the impact we make in the world.
When people ask, “What’s different about Deloitte?” the answer resides in the many specific examples of where we have helped Deloitte member firm clients, our people, and sections of society to achieve remarkable goals, solve complex problems or make meaningful progress. Deeper still, it’s in the beliefs, behaviours, and fundamental sense of purpose that underpin all that we do.
With over 150 years of hard work and commitment to making a real difference, our organisation has grown in scale and diversity—over 286,000 people in 150 countries and territories, providing audit, tax, legal, financial advisory, risk advisory, and consulting services—yet our shared culture remains the same.
For us, good isn’t good enough. We aim to be the best at all that we do—to help clients realise their ambitions; to make a positive difference in society; and to maximise the success of our people. This drive fuels the commitment and humanity that run deep through our every action.
That’s what makes us truly different at Deloitte. Not how big we are, where we are, nor what services we offer. What really defines us is our drive to make an impact that matters in the world.
Description de la fonction
As a R&D Consulting Junior, you will:
- Be continuously in contact with clients
- Advise clients in managing their R&D activities in view of the application of R&D related tax incentives:
- interview clients’ R&D personnel to obtain relevant technical information to determine which R&D projects qualify for tax incentives
- Prepare supporting documentation and assist clients in applying for tax incentives
- Advise clients in their Intellectual Property management in view of:
- Assisting clients in mapping out an IP strategy
- Collaborating with Patent Attorneys in the writing, filing and granting of patents on behalf of clients
- • Collaborate with funding specialists to advise clients with their local and/or European funding strategy in view of:
- Identifying funding opportunities for the client by analysing their future R&D and Innovation programs
- Assisting the client in applying for identified funding opportunities with a specific focus on the technological and scientific aspects
- Assist clients in filing and obtaining advance tax rulings to secure the application of R&D and IP tax incentives in cooperation with our tax specialists
- Assist clients with enquiries from the tax authorities or other regulatory bodies with respect to the application of R&D and IP related tax incentives
- Utilise technology based solutions to monitor the R&D process in a transparent way and to facilitate compliance with regulatory changes
- Have access to a broad range of learning opportunities and various technical databases
Your profile: Connect technology & Business Reality
- You´re curious and you love to try new things. If someone handed
- you the latest innovation, you wouldn´t get lost in its technical specs.
- You´d want to know what it could do, the benefits it could bring, and how it could be developed.
- You’ll work with committed people who believe that technology can solve many of the world’s greatest challenges and develop immense knowledge in new technology.
- You’ll be immersed in an imaginative environment where you’re pushed to go beyond the edge of what’s possible.
- You’ll expand your network as you work with professionals who will share their experience and coach you.
- We offer you a competitive salary and fringe benefits.
Articles qui pourraient t'intéresser
Travailler comme auditeur, ça veut dire quoi ?
Résumé de l'offre
- Anglais: bon