Voilà, tu as postulé à un premier job et l’employeur te convie à un entretien d’embauche. Une bonne préparation est souvent la clé pour être engagé. Voici quelques questions auxquelles il vaut mieu...
Teamleader @ The Barn Bio Market
Description de l'entreprise
We are a start-up in BIO-alimentation, bringing food directly from farmers to consumers. Our main purpose is to bring people closer to healthy food by valorising farmers in their sustainable activities. The products are available in an authentic permanent covered market in Brussels (Etterbeek), respecting all fair trade ideologies.
Description de la fonction
You are passionate about bio-food and you feel excited to have a leading and operational role in an inspiring project?
You feel motivated to drive, empower and work hand in hand with a young and dynamic team?
Your entrepreneurial spirit is knocking at the door all the time?
Then THE BARN is the place and project you want to be part of!
With your great positive energy and managerial skills, you drive and empower your team in order to develop the store at its best. To achieve this you will need to be entrepreneurial and take a lot of responsibilities:
- Recruiting new talents for your team
- Coaching of your team (up to 10 people): by daily coaching on the workfloor and by monthly one-to-one coaching sessions
- Taking full ownership of a department of the store: choice of products, build sustainable relationships with producers, forecasting, price negotiation, merchandising and diffusing your product knowledge to the team.
- Creating and animating workshops and brainstorm sessions on strategic matters.
No day will be the same, be ready for an exciting challenge!
- You are full of energy and have a positive mindset
- You are passionate about managing and empowering people
- You are customer oriented
- You like to work hard and take ownership
- You are a true entrepreneur and like to think ‘out of the box’
- You are open, curious and eager to learn
- You are fluent in French and Dutch
- You are willing to work 3 week-ends/month
- A full time contract 38h/week
- An individual coaching from day one with an individual development plan
- A fantastic work environment with a passionate team
- Freedom to innovate
- Competitive salary
Articles qui pourraient t'intéresser
5 questions que l’on te posera à un entretien d’embauche
Une année de spécialisation pour sortir du lot et trouver un premier emploi idéal !
Et si une année de spécialisation vous permettait de sortir du lot et de trouver un premier emploi qui vous correspond ?
Premiers emplois similaires
Résumé de l'offre
- Français: avancé
- Néerlandais: avancé
- Anglais: moyen