Plus de 32.000 personnes travaillent à la Commission européenne. Et ce chiffre continue d'augmenter! La Commission européenne est divisée en services, appelés «directions générales» (DG), qui so...
Technical Support Operator
Description de l'entreprise
Odoo is a suite of business apps that covers all enterprise management needs: CRM, e-Commerce, Accounting, Project Management, Inventory, POS, etc. We disrupt the enterprise software market by making fully open source, super easy and full featured (3000+ apps) software accessible to SMEs at a very low cost.
Even after 10 years of experience, Odoo maintains its startup mindset where people can really bring their ideas to improve what and how we do. We are looking for different young profiles; Junior Business Advisor, Junior Business Analyst, Developers, ...
Feel free to read more on our website !
Description de la fonction
Odoo, one of the fastest growing IT companies in Belgium, expands its Customer Services team! We are indeed looking for a bright Technical Support Operator. Your responsibility within the organization will be mainly the proper support to our customers via our ticketing system. The nice aspect of your role will be the regular contact with customers via phone, web, email, live chat or any other channels. In addition of being responsible of the troubleshooting, you will also diagnose and identify solutions. Your mission will be to provide accurate feedbacks to customers by working as well in our standard as by customized code.
- Full ownership of customers’ issues
- Customize the code to answer
- specific issues
- Research, diagnose, troubleshoot and identify solutions
- Dispatch the unresolved issues to the appropriate internal teams
- Provide prompt and accurate
- feedbacks to customers
- Support and maintain the specific solution developed
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- Object-oriented programming, object modeling and relational databases
- Analytical, decision-making, problem-solver
- Very good English & French
- (oral & written)
Nice to have
- UML-like modeling
- Unix-Linux platform
- Experience in IT support
- Available immediately
- Any other European language
What's great in the job ?
- A nice working atmosphere in a young and passionate team
- Real responsibilities and autonomy
- Strong collaboration with functional support, R&D, and customers
- Real and quick impact of your job on your customers
- Work in-house most of the time with your team
- A full-time job with an attractive salary package
Articles qui pourraient t'intéresser
Comment postuler à l'Union européenne?
L'importance des "soft skills" dans la recherche d'un emploi !
Lorsque tu postules à un emploi, ce que l'on appelle les "soft skills" (les compétences générales en français) sont très importantes pour obtenir l'emploi que tu recherches en tant que jeune diplôm...
Résumé de l'offre
- Anglais: avancé