The 22nd of March, 100 young and enthusiastic last year students invaded Telenet Mechelen. Why? For the very first Telenet YG-DAY, the career day that makes a difference. It did not disappoint one ...
Young Grad - Project Manager
Description de l'entreprise
As a provider of entertainment and telecommunication services in Belgium, Telenet Group is always looking for the perfect experience in the digital world for its customers. Under the brand name Telenet, the company focuses on offering digital television, high-speed Internet and fixed and mobile telephony services to residential customers in Flanders and Brussels.
Description de la fonction
Job description: Young Grad
Department: Technology and Innovation Project Management (T&I PM)
Launch your career, become a Young Grad at Telenet and take the job journey of a lifetime. As you start working at T&I PM department, you’ll be offered a rewarding journey, and you’ll help to build a better digital future for all of us. In doing so, you’ll learn what your professional passion is and where your strengths lie.
T&I PM is looking for a Young Grad. Unlock Your Project Management Potential!
Within the Technology and Innovation Project Management department, you will learn what the Roles and Responsibilities of Project manager are and by doing so will support the multitude of teams ( Engineering, Build, Operations and Support) to bring business needs from idea and concept to realization. It is a truly amazing job, because you will be a witness of how the new products, systems and services are designed, built and brought life. You will learn in practice what Project management is all about and how Telenet adopts best practice of project management through the company project management governance. You will be a member of Project Management team who will provide you all required support necessary to make your first steps at Telenet.
- Manage the project for technical domain.
- Clarify and confirm the requirements.
- Plan, delegate, monitor and control all aspects of the project.
- Communicate with stakeholders from various parts of the organization.
- You are organised and plan things in advance in order to meet deadline.
- You are at ease with people and have strong interpersonal skills, you motivate people around you.
- You can collaborate, analyze problems and priorities them.
- Master’s degree in Engineering.
- Fluent in English. Dutch and/or French are a plus.
- A two-year development program
- A real job, with a lot of responsibility and challenging projects
- Join a great team of experienced Project Managers and learn on the job what the PM is all about
- Take your career into your own hands and develop your leadership skills
- Join an innovative, ambitious and 100% future-proof organization
- Attractive salary package
Information de l'entreprise
Premiers emplois similaires
Résumé de l'offre
- Anglais: avancé
- Néerlandais: bon
- Français: bon