The 22nd of March, 100 young and enthusiastic last year students invaded Telenet Mechelen. Why? For the very first Telenet YG-DAY, the career day that makes a difference. It did not disappoint one ...
Young Grad Radio Desin Optimization Engineer
Description de l'entreprise
As a provider of entertainment and telecommunication services in Belgium, Telenet Group is always looking for the perfect experience in the digital world for its customers. Under the brand name Telenet, the company focuses on offering digital television, high-speed Internet and fixed and mobile telephony services to residential customers in Flanders and Brussels.
Description de la fonction
Are you up for the job journey of a lifetime?
Then strap yourself in, because becoming a Telenet Young Grad will launch your career into orbit. From the day you start working at your department of choice, the challenges will be plenty, but the trajectory always rewarding. You’ll prove yourself, improve yourself and learn what your favourite job is – on the job. Your strength will thrive, provide the drive. And your weak point might become your unique point. There’s more, though: you will also help to build a better digital future for all of us.
The Radio Design and Optimization team is looking for a Young grad.
Within the Technology and Innovation department, the Radio Design and Optimization Engineer is responsible for the quality of the Radio Access network in an assigned region. That means ensuring the network performance meets or exceeds the set KPI’s, manage, and improve capacity by proposing upgrades, changes or new sites.
Your greatest challenges @ Telenet:
- Managing network quality. Also during special events (e.g. summer festivals)
- Managing coverage and capacity at a regional level while maximizing cost efficiency
- Validating possible new sites and provide required RF settings
- Providing frequencies and radio parameters for sites and capacity upgrades
- Analyzing site integration drive tests for new sites and ensure that they are well integrated into the network and are performing as expected.
- You have a degree in Industrial Engineering - Telecommunications
- You are passionate about pursuing a career in a Technology & Innovation field, with an interest in Radio Optimization
- Knowledge of MS Office
- You are an analytic thinker and a problem solver (getting things done mentality)
- You are independent and like to take initiative
- You Drive for results, eager to learn and grow Passionate about telecom and media
- Team player, pro-active and flexible
- You have a helicopter view and good planning and organizational skills
- You are fluent in English. Dutch and/or French are a plus.
- Choose a real job, with lots of real responsibility and challenging projects
- Get inspired by our intensive two-year development program
- The chance to take your career into your own hands and develop your leadership skills
- Join an innovative, ambitious and 100% future-proof organization
- Enjoy an attractive compensation and benefits package
Information de l'entreprise
Premiers emplois similaires
Résumé de l'offre
- Anglais: avancé
- Néerlandais: bon
- Français: bon