C'est une question classique des entretiens d'embauche: "Quelles sont vos principales qualités ?" A l'inverse des qualités professionnelles (les "hard skills") ces qualités personnelles, ou savoirs...
Young Graduate Digital Transformation Expert
Description de l'entreprise
UNILIN produces laminate, engineered parquet and luxury vinyl flooring under the Quick-Step and Pergo brand as well as wood-based panels (particle board, MDF), decorative panels, roof systems and insulation boards. UNILIN employs 5.000 people at 20 production sites worldwide. UNILIN has a turnover of 1,55 billion euros.
Since 2005 UNILIN is part of US listed company Mohawk Industries, Inc. Mohawk is the world's largest flooring company with manufacturing facilities in North and South America, Europe, Russia and Asia. The group is listed on the stock exchange (NYSE), has a turnover of $ 9,5 billion and 38.800 employees internationally.
UNILIN believes very strongly in the power of young talent. That is why we have been investing in the Campus Recruitment Program since 2008. The program is aimed at talented starters and young professionals who share our entrepreneurial spirit. We like to start with an exploratory conversation to assess your potential and determine whether you fit our company culture.
Description de la fonction
UNILIN strongly believes in Digital Transformation. In the context of the further digitalization of our organization, we are looking for a Young Graduate who is intrinsically interested in how Digitalization can support and transform our Business. Who has a passion for the latest technologies such as Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, Blockchain… and who is eager to explore the digital landscape.
As Young Graduate Digital Transformation, You will have a leading role in the agile Unilin Digital Radar team and focus on the following responsibilities:
- Be our eyes and ears in the rapidly changing digital landscape (new technologies, trends, startups,…)
- Assess how players in this digital landscape could fit in our own digital ecosystem to support our business, but also closely monitor any evolution or competitive activities that could impact it. Both in the near or distant future.
- You are our ambassador of Digital Transformation and the glue between the Digital Leads in each department (Operations, Logistics, HR, Finance…). You drive the implementation of digitalization plans in all departments and use these learnings across the company to grow our overall digital expertise.
- You will follow up this digital change to fuel our company’s ‘digital first’ mindset.
This position gives you the opportunity to have a big impact on the digital strategy of our organization. You’re able to get to know the whole organization and the newest technologies in the market. This is the ideal position to kick-start your career in Marketing, IT, Operations …
- You will obtain a Master’s degree.
- You have a digital mindset and are data-driven: You’re interested in Digital Transformation, Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning…
- You’ve got excellent communication skills: You’re able to motivate your team and bring change in the organization.
- You dare to question the status quo, explore the market, and are eager to self-learn.
- You are self-steering, proactive, entrepreneurial and result oriented.
- You have a creative mindset and a hands-on mentality.
- You are a fluent communicator in Dutch and English. You’re not afraid to express yourself in French.
UNILIN is a strong growth company that is internationally active and financially sound. It is carried by a team of colleagues who feel professionalism and entrepreneurship are paramount. In exchange of your expertise, creativity and enthusiasm, UNILIN offers an attractive salary complemented by fringe benefits, career opportunities, challenges abroad and a wide range of training courses..
Articles qui pourraient t'intéresser
Comment définir tes soft skills ?
Quelle différence de salaire entre Bachelier et Master ?
Selon une étude de 2017 réalisée par Statbel, l’office belge de statistiques, tous les travailleurs belges ont connu une augmentation de salaire entre 2010 et 2017. La moyenne de salaire a augmenté...