Avez-vous une maîtrise cet été ? Booster votre carrière avec un Traineeship en Management ! Proximus offre un programme stimulant qui vous permettra de devenir un vrai professionnel en un temps rec...
Young starter: Junior IT Analyst
Description de l'entreprise
We open a world of digital opportunities so people live better and work smarter.
Description de la fonction
In the Information Technology Services (ITS) division, our IT specialists work with the latest technologies in a constantly evolving environment. To continuously innovate and develop our products, services and applications, we are looking for rising IT analysts / developers who will enrich and strengthen our various teams with the quality and result of their recommendations.
As Young Starter you will be member of the domain responsible for the IT tools used for the activation and repair of the fixed and mobile services (Voice, TV, Internet & Data, OTT, …) used by the different customer segments of Proximus.
As an IT analyst you will convert the needs of the users into a design that is applicable to your field of expertise in terms of software and hardware. When elaborating the requirements, you will consider the technical limitations of the different IT systems. As an IT developer you will work out the design for the working code. These activities can also be combined with an agile development approach.
You will be confronted with both innovative and varied challenges in which you work together with functional and technical teams that enable you to follow the evolution of your project from the beginning to the end. You will be part of highly skilled team which will boost your technical and non-technical skills.
- You recently graduated as a Bachelor or Master in Computer Sciences (or about getting graduated) and new technologies are fascinating you. As an IT Analyst you are willing to learn, improve and deliver quality work. You may already have a first professional experience.
- You master English and at least one of the national languages actively.
- Your technical knowledge (knowledge of at least one field is a plus but not a must):
- You want to gain experience with end-to-end development cycles (analysis, design, architecture, development and testing).
- Buzzwords such as CLOUD, DIGITAL, AGILE and BI-MODAL sound like music in your ears.
- Your most important skills and attitudes are:
- You value high good communication and collaboration with others.
- You have a sense of responsibility and you are focused on results and quality.
- You have an analytical mind, work methodically and always look for creative solutions.
- You are motivated and willing to lear
A professional and stimulating working environment in the telecommunications sector. Various career opportunities within the Proximus Group on a national and international level, high-quality training and a rich and acknowledged expertise. We also offer you an attractive remuneration with many fringe benefits.
Information de l'entreprise
La vie d'un Trainee en Management chez Proximus
Les trois meilleurs traineeships qui débuteront en septembre 2018!
Que vous ayez l'ambition d'évoluer rapidement vers un poste de management ou que vous souhaitiez simplement renforcer vos connaissances et votre expérience dans un secteur d'activité particulier, u...
Premiers emplois similaires
=job.status_textKondaiah Premier Emploi1140 BrusselsCe job est disponible dans plusieurs villesNiveau d'études: Tous niveaux d'études Régime Temps plein
=job.status_textTelenet Premier Emploi1200 BrusselsCe job est disponible dans plusieurs villesNiveau d'études: Tous niveaux d'études Régime Temps plein
Résumé de l'offre
- Anglais: avancé
- Néerlandais: avancé
- Français: avancé