En tant qu'étudiant, réaliser un stage permet de faire ses premiers pas dans le monde du travail. Après avoir fourni les conseils pour bien choisir son stage, Student.be détaille les différents typ...
Toyota Motor Europe
2019-2516 Internship Data Intelligence
Description de l'entreprise
TOYOTA is one of the world’s largest automobile manufacturers and a leading global corporation.
Founded in 1937. Toyota now sells vehicles in 170 countries and employs over 300.000 people.
Based in Brussels, Belgium, and staffed by 2.700 people and more than 60 nationalities,
Toyota Motor Europe (TME) handles the wholesale marketing of Toyota and Lexus vehicles, parts & accessories, and manages Toyota’s European R&D, manufacturing and engineering operations
Description de la fonction
Within the Business Process Transformation area the development and roll-out of Pan-European Customer Relationship Management blueprint is a key pillar to standardize processes at NMSC’s (National Sales and Marketing Companies). Define new and transform existing CRM processes based on customer interaction (physical and digital) is one of the main responsibilities of the team. The team is the main interaction point between Business and IT to secure agreed deliverables are achieved within schedule and budget.
CRM activities are triggered from information coming from different source of data. Together with systems, data are the driver of our activity in creating new business process.
In autonomy, you will be interacting with an external agency in topics linked to data management. Your project will be to propose and define data models, data insights etc.:
• Contribute in defining business cases where advanced analytics can be used in sales and marketing
• Participate in developing advanced analytics strategy for sales and marketing defined business cases
• Utilize different analytic models that address advanced analytics strategies to be developed
• Assist in selecting best performing analytic models to address the analytics strategies
• Implement top performing analytics strategies
• Analyse transaction and personal data coming from our NMSCs
• Support Proof of Concept definition, execution and assessment.
• Document work into an internal white paper
• Work with supervisor to write research paper on project
• Additional projects and responsibilities associated with advanced analytics may be assigned during internship
• You are fluent in English (TME business language)
• You are currently enrolled in University and work in Computer Science, Mathematics, Engineering fields or equivalent.
• You have experience in using advanced data analytics tolls (like R).
You have a Toyota DNA, this means you:
• Wish to develop and you are ready to persevere in order to reach challenging targets.
• Seek facts before making recommendations or decisions.
• Have strong planning and organization skills
• Enjoy working in a team, respecting others.
• Have a creative mind and passion for cars. (if relevant for function)
• Have excellent communication skills
Place of employment: Belgium - Brussels (Evere): Toyota Motor Europe, Head Office
Starting date: asap
Duration: 6 months
Confidentiality: Due to business requirement, not all performed projects can be reflected in the internship report. This issue needs to be discussed with candidate/school in advance.
It is mandatory that applicants are students for the entire period of the internship. We can only accept students with an EEA or Swiss citizenship (not requiring a work permit or visa to be eligible to perform an internship in Belgium).
Articles qui pourraient t'intéresser
=job.status_textFIA Region I Stage1040 BrusselsCe job est disponible dans plusieurs villesNiveau d'études: Tous niveaux d'études Régime Temps plein
=job.status_textLizy Stage1050 IxellesCe job est disponible dans plusieurs villesNiveau d'études: Bachelier Régime Temps plein
=job.status_textM. Stage1000 BRUXELLESCe job est disponible dans plusieurs villesNiveau d'études: Tous niveaux d'études Régime Temps plein
=job.status_textBRIDGESTONE EUROPE Stage1932 ZaventemCe job est disponible dans plusieurs villesNiveau d'études: Tous niveaux d'études Régime Temps plein
Résumé de l'offre
- Anglais: avancé