Effectuer un stage est devenu une étape quasi indispensable du parcours d’un étudiant aujourd’hui. Cette expérience importante te donne une chance incroyable de découvrir quel type d’emploi est fai...
Toyota Motor Europe
2019-2524 Internship Customer Vehicle Quality Division
Description de l'entreprise
TOYOTA is one of the world’s largest automobile manufacturers and a leading global corporation.
Founded in 1937. Toyota now sells vehicles in 170 countries and employs over 300.000 people.
Based in Brussels, Belgium, and staffed by 2.700 people and more than 60 nationalities,
Toyota Motor Europe (TME) handles the wholesale marketing of Toyota and Lexus vehicles, parts & accessories, and manages Toyota’s European R&D, manufacturing and engineering operations
Description de la fonction
For Toyota, quality is a way of life. Nothing is so good that it cannot be made better, that is why we strive for constant improvement in everything we do. This basic principle for us is called: “KAIZEN” (“continuous improvement”) and is what guides us in our pursuit of best Quality and the delivery of unparalleled customers satisfaction.
Customer Vehicle Quality is a vibrant and energetic team (25+ people), consisting of many nationalities from within Europe, as well as Asia. Our primary role is to resolve quality related concerns affecting the European markets. Additionally we also support markets where our European assembled vehicles are exported to, including countries within northern Africa.
• Join the cross-divisional working-group to enhance our technical problem solving process through extensive use of vehicle live data (connected car). You will participate to jointly improve and/or shape new divisional operations and IT applications.
Key task is to assist the working group leader with drafting IT use cases based on our engineers’ needs, summarize progress against the activity schedule, following up related divisions and meeting coordination.
• Additionally, you will be able to join our engineers to experience the Toyota technical problem solving activities
Benefits for you as our Intern:
• Get to know how a multinational operates (Who does what? For what purpose?)
- Learn basic Toyota Way foundation (e.g. Kaizen) and Quality principles (Jikotei Kanketsu, PDCA)
- Learn Toyota problem solving methodology
• Be part of organizational change management to utilize fully the benefits of Big Data for the Toyota technical problem solving activities
• Student of technical higher education or Bachelor / Master studies in IT, Engineering (mechanical, electrical, automotive…) or Business
• Good fact finding and analysis skills in order to draw conclusions from the gathered data and information
• Good visualization skills to be able to structure operations, processes, responsibilities etc. in an easy to understand way
• Strong communication and negotiation aptitude in a self-confident but diplomatic way in order to reach consensus and get buy-in
• Initiative to question the current situation and propose alternative options
• Knowledge of Visual Basic, Access, Excel. Additional IT knowledge is an asset
• Knowledge of either data visualisation tools (PowerBI or other Business innovation tools) or data processing tools (Python ; Diadem ; Tableau ; RanDevu…) is an advantage
You have a Toyota DNA, this means you:
• Wish to develop and are ready to persevere in order to reach challenging targets
• Seek facts before making recommendations or decisions
• Have strong planning and organizing skills
• Enjoy working in a team, respecting others
• Have excellent communication skills
• Customer mindset
Place of employment: Toyota Motor Europe, Head Office Brussels
Starting date: October 2019
Duration: 6 months
Confidentiality: Due to business requirement, not all performed projects can be reflected in the internship report. This issue needs to be discussed with candidate/school in advance.
It is mandatory that applicants are students for the entire period of the internship. We can only accept students with an EEA or Swiss citizenship (not requiring a work permit or visa to be eligible to perform an internship in Belgium).
Articles qui pourraient t'intéresser
Partir à la recherche d’un stage : les étapes à suivre !
Stage en entreprise: quelles possibilités pour les étudiants et jeunes diplômés ?
En tant qu'étudiant, réaliser un stage permet de faire ses premiers pas dans le monde du travail. Après avoir fourni les conseils pour bien choisir son stage, Student.be détaille les différents typ...
Résumé de l'offre
- Anglais: avancé