En tant qu'étudiant, réaliser un stage permet de faire ses premiers pas dans le monde du travail. Après avoir fourni les conseils pour bien choisir son stage, Student.be détaille les différents typ...
European Student Placement Agency
6 - 12 Month Marketing Coordinator (CAPMC2303)
Description de l'entreprise
ESPA finds the best international interns for the best companies in the UK and Ireland. For each of our internships you will be provided with accomodation and commute during the full duration of your stay. Our service is free to students so hesitate no more and apply for the internship that suits you!
Description de la fonction
PLEASE READ CAREFULLY BEFORE CONTINUING.
ESPA or European Student Placement Agency is a recruitment agency whose goal is to find high quality internships for European students and recent graduates in the UK. We work closely with our host companies to ensure the positions provide the candidates with a great experience, both professional and personal.
REQUIREMENTS: ESPA vacancies are open to all EU passport holders able to travel to the UK for an educational work placement, without the need for visa documents. You have to still be a student or have graduated in the last 12 months. Any student who is unsure of their visa situation should check with their university before applying.
BENEFITS: All ESPA’s services are free for students and alumni. The benefits are:
1) Paid Accommodation.
2) Paid Utility Bills (electricity, gas, water and council tax) + Internet Access
3) Commuter travel to work (accommodation will be found within an acceptable commuting distance from the workplace, if that requires more than a sensible walk then a bus/train ticket will be provided).
This will be sourced and managed on your behalf by ESPA. These benefits have an approximate value of 700€-1000€ per month (depending on location).
To know more, please visit: www.espauk.com
As most of European grants are no longer than 6 months the host company has agreed to offer also a payment of £350 per month in the second half of the internship (months 7 to the end) in addition to the regular benefits.
The Host Company
Ambitious, rapidly growing technology company based in Fareham/Hampshire, specialising in the design, manufacture and supply of specialised computer equipment. The company are looking for an under-graduate to assist with the coordination and administration within the marketing team.
This placement is an excellent opportunity for someone who is highly organised and would like to apply their coordination and administration skills to a range of marketing areas such as events, exhibitions and marketing workflow. Working in a small team, within a medium sized company, you will have exposure to all elements of marketing as opposed to a narrow vertical set. This will enrich your experience base enormously.
Fareham, Hampshire. Market town at the north-west tip of Portsmouth Harbour, between the cities of Portsmouth and Southampton in the south east of Hampshire, England. It gives its name to the borough that comprises the town and its surrounding area.
English should be high B2 or C1 at least.
- Administration and coordination of domestic and international events and exhibitions.
- Ongoing maintenance of marketing resources, such as marketing communication, merchandising and documentation.
- Liaison with external contractors and suppliers to ensure work required for events / exhibitions is carried out to briefing and budget.
- Arrangement of travel, accommodation and shipping logistics.
- Coordinate build-up and break down of stands and displays, and attend events and exhibitions as necessary.
- Marketing administration tasks filing, register maintenance archiving.
- Support general marketing functions such as reporting, analysis, web content maintenance.
- Studying to complete a degree
- Strong organisation and administration skills
- Co-ordination and tracking of task or project plans
- Microsoft office packages
- Event coordination
- Creation of task or project plans
- Arrangement of accommodation and travel
- Project coordination/management
- Attendance of events or exhibitions
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Flexible, adaptable and accepting change
- Challenge seeking with copious energy deliver and to overcome any failures along the way
How to apply
STEP 1) Please, register with us at http://www.espauk.com/students/register-with-us
STEP 2) Please, send an email to email@example.com with the reference code CAPMC2302 attaching your CV as a pdf file. A cover letter is always helpful.
Are you eligible?
ESPA vacancies are open to all EU passport holders able to travel to the UK for an educational work placement, without the need for visa documents.
Articles qui pourraient t'intéresser
Stage en entreprise: quelles possibilités pour les étudiants et jeunes diplômés ?
Facilite tes déplacements dans Bruxelles en sachant quel moyen de transport privilégier
Les réveils sont parfois difficiles quand on est étudiant. À cela s’ajoute le stress d’arriver en retard à ton stage et l’angoisse de devoir courir après son tram ou de constater que son arrêt de b...
2018-09-01=job.status_textEuropean Student Placement Agency StageBath BA1 3JN BathCe job est disponible dans plusieurs villesNiveau d'études: Tous niveaux d'études Régime Temps plein
2016-10-03=job.status_textEuropean Student Placement Agency StageBA1 3JN BathCe job est disponible dans plusieurs villesNiveau d'études: Tous niveaux d'études Régime Temps plein
2016-09-30=job.status_textEuropean Student Placement Agency StageBA1 3JN BathCe job est disponible dans plusieurs villesNiveau d'études: Tous niveaux d'études Régime Temps plein
2016-06-01=job.status_textEuropean Student Placement Agency StageBA1 3JN BathCe job est disponible dans plusieurs villesNiveau d'études: Tous niveaux d'études Régime Temps plein