You’re nearing the final stages of your time in school, so you’re probably busy looking forward to what lies ahead. Maybe you’re even thinking about applying for an internship. Why not? Internships...
European Student Placement Agency
6 Month Business Analyst Internship, Mandarin Speaker (CASBC2401)
Description de l'entreprise
ESPA (European Student Placement Agency) is a recruitment agency whose goal is to find high quality internships for European students in the UK. We work closely with our host companies to ensure the positions provide students with a great experience, both professional and personal.
Description de la fonction
The team is looking for strong Business Analysts to evaluate the Chinese market and competitors.
They will cooperate in linking the current digital capacity of the Innovation Incubator department to the overall business objectives, as well as analysing information related to growth trends and models followed by big corporations.
The selected interns will support the team in preparing and conducting internal and external analysis. They will present the results and transfer the acquired knowledge to senior team members and internal project managers.
The ideal candidates will have a good understanding of global business strategies and be ready to quickly adapt to changing dynamics and situations.
- Investigate the corporation’s activities and digital models.
- Help document, design and maintain digital strategies.
- Use IT resources at an advanced level to analyse data.
- Investigate big corporations’ activities and growth models.
- Transfer the acquired knowledge to stakeholders and project managers.
- Provide data-driven strategy and optimization recommendations in support of organization goals.
- Degree in Business/Systems Analysis, Quality Assurance, or related fields.
- Proven analytics background, and drive for data accuracy.
- High level of business acumen, maths ability and IT skills.
- Hands-on experience with Excel and other data analysis tools.
- Good organisation skills and the ability to work in teams.
- Adaptive to change and can respond quickly and positively to revised scope and direction of activities.
- “Can-do” attitude.
- Demonstrate high level of energy, drive, enthusiasm and commitment.
- Willingness to be part of a progressive group of like-minded individuals searching for new ideas and developing new business models.
- Have a track record of successful teamwork with ability to work cross functionally.
- Passion for entrepreneurial environment.
- Paid Accommodation.
- Paid Utility Bills (electricity, gas, water and council tax) + Internet Access
- Commuter travel to work.
These benefits have an approximate value of 1000€-1200€ per month (depending on location).
There is no salary over and above the benefits offered, unless specifically stated.
Articles qui pourraient t'intéresser
INKOMPASS Global Internship Program
À la recherche d'un stage en entreprise: quelles possibilités pour les étudiants et jeunes diplômés ?
En tant qu'étudiant, réaliser un stage permet de faire ses premiers pas dans le monde du travail. Après avoir fourni les conseils pour bien choisir son stage, Student.be dépeint aujourd'hui les dif...
Uniquement pour étudiants de l'enseignement supérieur
Résumé de l'offre
- Anglais: bon
- Chinois: avancé