En tant qu'étudiant, réaliser un stage permet de faire ses premiers pas dans le monde du travail. Après avoir fourni les conseils pour bien choisir son stage, Student.be détaille les différents typ...
European Student Placement Agency
6 Month HR Think Tank Internship
Description de l'entreprise
ESPA finds the best international interns for the best companies in the UK and Ireland. For each of our internships you will be provided with accomodation and commute during the full duration of your stay. Our service is free to students so hesitate no more and apply for the internship that suits you!
Description de la fonction
The Host Company
Our client is a major international energy company, headquartered in London. Our client constantly looks to push the boundaries of what’s achievable and it’s their people who make this possible.
There is a significant opportunity to join a new intern “HR Think Tank” as part of a major endeavour to Modernise & Transform a key segment of their business. The interns selected will be a part of an exciting pilot which may be rolled-out across other functions later in 2017.
We are looking for 4 interns to form this new Think Tank, to explore a range of global HR challenges. The aim of the intern team is to work on specific topic briefs, to understand best practice, build insight and develop HR focused proposals which will enable the business to flourish in a changing world. The questions we will be examining may include:
- How can we build a truly inclusive working environment?
- What is the future and potential of Predictive People Analytics?
- How can we enable a new kind of people mobility in a global workforce?
- How can a new approach to recognition (including implementation of a digital recognition tool) support and / or drive a new culture?
- What are the future Strategic Workforce Planning tools and process in a contemporary context?
The tasks require students with creative ideas, analytical capability, a strong interest in Human Resources and a can-do mentality, as well as the wish to apply their specific skills and expertise in an open and challenging environment. We are looking for the ability to think broadly and deeply about HR and people at work in a global context, with the backdrop of rapidly changing demographics, emerging technologies and the social and environmental changes that underpin many of the wider global shifts that are currently emerging.
You wish to be part of a progressive group of like-minded individuals searching for new ideas and developing new insights for Human Resources.
You have a track record of successful team work with the ability to work with a diverse group of people.
You would like to work in a dynamic environment where there is space for new ideas, wider thinking and ways of working and where supervision is more ‘light touch’ guidance rather than day-to-day management.
You are a self-starter, adaptive to change and can respond quickly and positively to revised scope and direction of activities.
You are ideally a Master level student.
1) Paid Accommodation.
2) Paid Utility Bills (electricity, gas, water and council tax) + Internet Access
3) Commuter travel to work (accommodation will be found within an acceptable commuting distance from the workplace, if that requires more than a sensible walk then a bus/train ticket will be provided).
Articles qui pourraient t'intéresser
Résumé de l'offre
- Anglais: avancé