You’re nearing the final stages of your time in school, so you’re probably busy looking forward to what lies ahead. Maybe you’re even thinking about applying for an internship. Why not? Internships...
European Student Placement Agency
6 Month Industrial Engineering Internship (CASIE3101)
Description de l'entreprise
ESPA (European Student Placement Agency) is a recruitment agency whose goal is to find high quality internships for European students in the UK. We work closely with our host companies to ensure the positions provide students with a great experience, both professional and personal.
Description de la fonction
The team is looking for an engineer with a strong passion around Industrial Engineering and Strategic Innovation Management.
The ideal candidate is a student who wishes to apply their specific skills and expertise in a progressive and challenging environment, and with the ability to think broadly and deeply about the world; specifically, the rapidly emerging technologies and the social and environmental changes that underpin many of the wider global market disruptions in evidence today.
The selected candidate will work as a team, focusing on finding efficient, clean and innovative ways to supply energy. The Innovation Incubator team tends to look at things from different perspectives, to finds new, exciting ways to connect people and places.
- Work as part of a team to develop new technical offerings and solutions.
- Support the development of new projects based on disruptive technologies.
- Contribute to new idea propositions.
- Perform in technical or project management delivery roles, working with a multi-disciplinary team to deliver to time and budget.
- Provide data-driven strategy and optimization recommendations in support of organization goals.
- Engineering related degrees with a focus on Industrial Engineering, Supply Chain Management, Strategic Innovation Management, Product Management, or similar.
- Proven ability as problem solver.
- Analytics background, and drive for data accuracy.
- High level of business acumen, maths ability and IT skills.
- Good organisation skills and the ability to work in teams.
- Adaptive to change and can respond quickly and positively to revised scope and direction of activities.
- “Can-do” attitude.
- Demonstrate high level of energy, drive, enthusiasm and commitment.
- Willingness to be part of a progressive group of like-minded individuals searching for new ideas and developing new business models.
- Have a track record of successful teamwork with ability to work cross functionally.
- Passion for entrepreneurial environment.
- Knowledge about Chinese markets, businesses and/or languages.
- Paid Accommodation.
- Paid Utility Bills (electricity, gas, water and council tax) + Internet Access
- Commuter travel to work.
These benefits have an approximate value of 1000€-1200€ per month (depending on location).
There is no salary over and above the benefits offered, unless specifically stated.
Articles qui pourraient t'intéresser
INKOMPASS Global Internship Program
À la recherche d'un stage en entreprise: quelles possibilités pour les étudiants et jeunes diplômés ?
En tant qu'étudiant, réaliser un stage permet de faire ses premiers pas dans le monde du travail. Après avoir fourni les conseils pour bien choisir son stage, Student.be dépeint aujourd'hui les dif...
Uniquement pour étudiants de l'enseignement supérieur
Résumé de l'offre
- Anglais: avancé