En tant qu'étudiant, réaliser un stage permet de faire ses premiers pas dans le monde du travail. Après avoir fourni les conseils pour bien choisir son stage, Student.be détaille les différents typ...
European Student Placement Agency
6 Month Mobility Engineering Internship, Mandarin Speaker (CASMC2401)
Description de l'entreprise
ESPA (European Student Placement Agency) is a recruitment agency whose goal is to find high quality internships for European students in the UK. We work closely with our host companies to ensure the positions provide students with a great experience, both professional and personal.
Description de la fonction
The team is looking for an engineer with a strong passion around mobility and transportation.
The ideal candidate is a student who wishes to apply their specific skills and expertise in a progressive and challenging environment, and with the ability to think broadly and deeply about the world; specifically the rapidly emerging technologies and the social and environmental changes that underpin many of the wider global market disruptions in evidence today.
The selected candidate will work as part of a team, focusing on emerging technologies and ways to push the boundaries of transportation. They will get involved in different kinds of innovative projects: from smart cities to data exploitation, journey management, and mobility as a service. The Innovation Incubator team tends to look at things from different perspectives, to finds new, exciting ways to connect people and places.
- Work as part of a team to develop new technical offerings and solutions.
- Support the development of new projects based on disruptive technologies.
- Contribute to new idea propositions.
- Perform in technical or project management delivery roles, working with a multi-disciplinary team to deliver to time and budget.
- Provide data-driven strategy and optimization recommendations in support of organization goals.
- Engineering related degree with a focus on Mobility, Transportation and Energy.
- Proven ability as problem solver.
- Analytics background, and drive for data accuracy.
- High level of business acumen, maths ability and IT skills.
- Good organisation skills and the ability to work in teams.
- Adaptive to change and can respond quickly and positively to revised scope and direction of activities.
- “Can-do” attitude.
- Demonstrate high level of energy, drive, enthusiasm and commitment.
- Willingness to be part of a progressive group of like-minded individuals searching for new ideas and developing new business models.
- Have a track record of successful teamwork with ability to work cross functionally.
- Passion for entrepreneurial environment.
- Paid Accommodation.
- Paid Utility Bills (electricity, gas, water and council tax) + Internet Access
- Commuter travel to work.
These benefits have an approximate value of 1000€-1200€ per month (depending on location).
There is no salary over and above the benefits offered, unless specifically stated.
Articles qui pourraient t'intéresser
2017-03-01=job.status_textEuropean Student Placement Agency StageBA1 3JN BathCe job est disponible dans plusieurs villesNiveau d'études: Bachelier Régime Temps plein
2017-03-01=job.status_textEuropean Student Placement Agency StageBA1 3JN BathCe job est disponible dans plusieurs villesNiveau d'études: Tous niveaux d'études Régime Temps plein
Résumé de l'offre
- Anglais: avancé
- Chinois: langue maternelle