En tant qu'étudiant, réaliser un stage permet de faire ses premiers pas dans le monde du travail. Après avoir fourni les conseils pour bien choisir son stage, Student.be détaille les différents typ...
Administrative, financial and membership assistant
Description de l'entreprise
Full Circle is a unique new Brussels club bringing the best of innovative, inspiring and challenging ideas, thinkers and doers, to meet key figures in Brussels based (Belgian and international) decision making. All our activities are custom designed to achieve the most interesting and productive outcomes. Our members are the most dynamic, forward thinking and progressive minded tier of the international community.
Description de la fonction
The administrative, financial and membership intern, will be assisting with the following tasks:
- Assistance with setup, and daily use of project management, planning and budget tools
- Daily updating of the contacts and membership databases
- Follow up of membership fees and payments
- Daily light financial bookeeping tasks
- Follow up of grants, subsidies and sponsorship applications
- Participation in the financial management of the cultural activities
- Assistance with administration linked to cultural events and activities
We are looking for someone for a full or part time position, with:
- Good administrative and general financial management ability.
- Well organised and reliable with a strong eye-for detail
- Competent with excel (knowledge of accounting software a bonus)
- Excellent communications and interpersonal skills in English
- Independent working style, but great team-player
- Languages in addition to English would be an asset
Candidates with experience in administration and financial management, and/or within the arts & culture sector will receive priority attention.
Please send your CV and covering letter to: jobs [at] fullcircle.eu stating your name and the title of the role in the email subject.
For more information about us see: www.fullcircle.eu
Our proposition is unique in Brussels, and you will have the opportunity to work in an environment with an array of high-profile
international speakers, as well as senior Brussels-based professionals and decision makers from all sectors. Our activities span different sectors and interests, which you will be a part of.
Our working environment is dynamic, flexible and supportive.
You will have the opportunity to contribute in a real way to what will prove to be a very exciting next phase of the Full Circle project.
Articles qui pourraient t'intéresser
=job.status_textCommuna ASBL Stage1050 IxellesCe job est disponible dans plusieurs villesNiveau d'études: Tous niveaux d'études Régime Temps partiel
=job.status_textFOD Buitenlandse Zaken - SPF Affaires étrangères Stage1000 BrusselsCe job est disponible dans plusieurs villesNiveau d'études: Tous niveaux d'études Régime Temps plein
=job.status_textSPF Finances - FOD Financiën Stage1030 BruxellesCe job est disponible dans plusieurs villesNiveau d'études: Tous niveaux d'études Régime Temps plein
Résumé de l'offre
- Anglais: avancé