Pour tout travail que tu es amené(e) à faire, la recherche d’informations est l’étape la plus importante. C’est celle qui prend le plus de temps et d’organisation, c’est aussi la plus exigeante. En...
Description de l'entreprise
The European Union of Medical Specialists (UEMS) is the oldest medical organisation in Europe as it celebrated its 60th anniversary in 2018.
With a current membership from 40 countries, it is the representative organisation of the National Associations of Medical Specialists in the European Union and its associated countries.
Its structure consists of a Council responsible for and working through 43 Specialist Sections and their European Boards, addressing training in their respective Specialty and incorporating representatives from academia (Societies, Colleges and Universities).
An Executive comprising the President, the Secretary-General, the Liaison Officer, and the Treasurer, is responsible for the routine functioning of the organisation.
UEMS represents over 1.6 million medical specialists in all the different specialties. It also has strong links and relations with European Institutions (Commission and Parliament), the other independent European Medical Organisations and the European Medical / Scientific Societies.
By its agreed documents, UEMS sets standards for high quality healthcare practice that are transmitted to the Authorities and Institutions of the EU and the National Medical Associations stimulating and encouraging them to implement its recommendations.
Description de la fonction
Administrative Officer – BRUSSELS
The European Union of Medical Specialists (UEMS – www.uems.eu) is an organisation of European medical associations representing medical specialists and whose primary function is the support of the medical profession at European level.
To be able to meet the important growth in our activities, we are looking for an Administrative Officer to assist with the administrative tasks of the Office. Under the supervision of the CEO, holder of this position will be required to :
- Business Centre management
- Keep a database up to date
- Attend and organize meetings, take minutes and keep notes
- Perform administrative tasks in relation with accounting (mailing, filing, archiving)
- Follow-up of sales invoices and payments
- Use a variety of software packages, such as Microsoft Word, Outlook, Powerpoint, Excel, etc.
Ideal candidates should:
- Have a Degree in administrative studies or equivalent professional experience
- Have 2 years of experience in relevant field is an asset but motivated beginners can apply
- Have an excellent command of French and English (spoken & written)
- Be reliable, efficient, motivated, versatile and solution oriented
- Have good organisational and interpersonal skills
- Be able to work under pressure
- Have expert skills in MS Office (Excel , Word, Outlook, PowerPoint)
- Be a team-player able to work within a small but highly committed and friendly team.
Rétribution en fonction de l'expérience.
Articles qui pourraient t'intéresser
Comment choisir des sources fiables pour ton mémoire ou ton TFE
Partir à la recherche d’un stage : les étapes à suivre !
Effectuer un stage est devenu une étape quasi indispensable du parcours d’un étudiant aujourd’hui. Cette expérience importante te donne une chance incroyable de découvrir quel type d’emploi est fai...
Résumé de l'offre
- Français: avancé
- Anglais: bon