En tant qu'étudiant, réaliser un stage permet de faire ses premiers pas dans le monde du travail. Après avoir fourni les conseils pour bien choisir son stage, Student.be détaille les différents typ...
Chambre de Commerce de Grande-Bretagne
Assistant Project Manager - Forums & Clubs / Membership Department
Description de l'entreprise
With over 132 years of experience in the UK, more than 600 member companies and 25 members of staff, the French Chamber is the largest foreign Chamber in the UK and one of the 5 largest French Chambers worldwide.
Its mission is to contribute to developing and fostering economic and commercial relations between France and Great Britain.
Description de la fonction
About the French Chamber
Established in 1883, our Chamber is part of a network of 112 French Chambers of Commerce Abroad and is one of the top French Chambers worldwide. We are also the largest Foreign Chamber in the UK in terms of both turnover and range of services offered.
Our main aims are to provide a platform for exchange and networking at the service of Franco-British firms in the UK, to promote our members’ interests to key decision makers and to help develop economic and commercial relations between France and the UK.
We count more than 600 member companies - ranging from SMEs and entrepreneurs to blue chip companies. The diversity and quality of our members - 40% of which are non-French nationals - largely contributes to our success and to the reputation we have acquired over the last 133 years of existence.
The Chamber offers dynamic and business orientated Forums & Clubs / Membership to its members, gathering experts around a particular issue or sector of activity and giving access to targeted information.
Preparation of Forums & Clubs
• Managing the list of participants, contacting potential participants
• Marketing and promoting the Forums & Clubs (by phone/email)
• Preparing the room and all materials (e.g. name badges, sign, refreshments etc.) before/on the day (which will involve starting the day early, to get everything ready)
• Welcoming participants on the day and recording attendance
• Sending weekly reports of attendance figures to the team
• Updating with information/material about previous and upcoming Forums & Clubs
• Creating a monthly press review of relevant articles to Forum & Club themes
• Monitoring post Forums & Clubs sessions
• Collecting and analysing annual attendance figures, and presenting them in a PowerPoint report
• Daily use and editing of CRM
• Research (of potential clients/partners, future Forum themes etc.)
• Updating various calendars with dates of Forums and Clubs
• Maintaining the Forum & Club filing system
• Covering the Chamber’s reception from 4pm to 5pm (twice per month)
• Dept chasing missions (calls & emails)
• Various administrative tasks
• Occasionally assisting the rest of the team
• Excellent knowledge of written and spoken English and French
• Good knowledge of IT tools (MS Office & Social Media)
• Well-organised with excellent attention to detail
• Reliable and adaptable to demanding situations
• Ability to multitask (e.g. dealing with information about several Forums & Clubs simultaneously, and keeping many documents updated)
• Good interpersonal and communication skills
• Flexible in terms of working hours
• First work experience mandatory
Please note that it is a full time position for which we will make a contribution towards your travelling and maintenance expenses during the period (70£ per week).
The role is based in central London in a dynamic, multicultural and young team.
Articles qui pourraient t'intéresser
Stage en entreprise: quelles possibilités pour les étudiants et jeunes diplômés ?
Facilite tes déplacements dans Bruxelles en sachant quel moyen de transport privilégier
Les réveils sont parfois difficiles quand on est étudiant. À cela s’ajoute le stress d’arriver en retard à ton stage et l’angoisse de devoir courir après son tram ou de constater que son arrêt de b...
Résumé de l'offre
- Anglais: bon
- Français: avancé