En tant qu'étudiant, réaliser un stage permet de faire ses premiers pas dans le monde du travail. Après avoir fourni les conseils pour bien choisir son stage, Student.be détaille les différents typ...
Brand Manager Trainee
Description de l'entreprise
You know our brands, La Vache Qui Rit®, Mini Babybel®, Maredous ® Kiri®, Leerdammer®, and Boursin® — these iconic brands, which in nearly 130 countries, elicit smiles from our consumers. They are special, daring and responsible, and they deliver dairy goodness the world over. As you might imagine, this mindset was no accident. These are Bel Group brands. An international family company, Bel has led a well-managed, sustainable and engaged growth strategy for 150 years.
If, like our 11,000 employees around the world, you want to experience the Bel effect and witness the impact of an entrepreneurial, demanding and enthusiastic experience on your career development, dare to live the Bel experience!
Description de la fonction
We are looking for a Brand Manager Trainee to join our local Marketing team in Nivelles, Belgium. You will be offered a position in a multi-functional Brand team consisting of managers with different functional expertise and background (Brand Management – to which you will report, Sales, Finance, Product Supply, Advertising and Media agencies).
You will support the marketing team of Maredsous®, Mini Babybel® and Kiri®.
• Helping on the new launch of a product.
• Leading campaigns briefs with various agencies (regional campaign localization or local campaign build up) & follow up on execution
• Supporting in the execution of brand campaigns (media, digital, CRM, instore).
• Co-leading the digital marketing on the brands (Facebook & YouTube)
• Assuring the preparation of the sales meetings and provide a marketing support to the sales force
• Supporting Brand Managers in events organization (internal and external)
• Conducting market and competition studies
What We Are Looking For
To be considered for this position you must be able to demonstrate the following:
- Bachelor student or higher in Marketing or Business or Communication
- Excellent execution skills
- Attention to details
- Strong communication skills
- Pro-active/initiative-taking mindset
- Fluent in French
- Fluent in Dutch and English
- Experience within a retail environment (in FMCG)
- Comfortable with consumer analytics
- Previous experience in a Marketing, Trade Marketing or Sales department
Responsible Of The Trainee
Ilse VEUGELERS, Group Marketing Manager
The internship is proposed for 3-4 months minimum / up to 6 months.
We will provide you a great opportunity to develop your skills and experience with iconic brands in a very friendly environment. The internship is being unpaid.
Articles qui pourraient t'intéresser
=job.status_textBel Belgium Stage1420 Braine L'AlleudCe job est disponible dans plusieurs villesNiveau d'études: Master Régime Temps plein
=job.status_textMonde Selection Stage1440 WaterlooCe job est disponible dans plusieurs villesNiveau d'études: Tous niveaux d'études Régime Temps plein
=job.status_textAdam & Eve Stage1400 NivellesCe job est disponible dans plusieurs villesNiveau d'études: Tous niveaux d'études Régime Temps plein
Résumé de l'offre
- Français: bon