Effectuer un stage est devenu une étape quasi indispensable du parcours d’un étudiant aujourd’hui. Cette expérience importante te donne une chance incroyable de découvrir quel type d’emploi est fai...
European Student Placement Agency
Business Administration Internship French Speakers NUVBAFR1706
Description de l'entreprise
ESPA finds the best international interns for the best companies in the UK and Ireland. For each of our internships you will be provided with accomodation and commute during the full duration of your stay. Our service is free to students so hesitate no more and apply for the internship that suits you!
Description de la fonction
This is a great opportunity for a highly organised business administration or management student to gain practical experience. You will be working with this innovative leader in the provision of complete communications solutions for businesses, utilising the latest cloud technologies. Mentored throughout, you will assist in the whole selling cycle from quotes through to delivery, providing support to UK and European sales teams. For the selected candidate this challenging role will be great for both personal and professional development.
Start date - Flexible
Requirements - Are you a registered student? Or Are you eligible to participate in the Erasmus+ programme?
- Sales support, including checking customer quotations, gross margin reporting and assisting sales director to ensure all selling opportunities have been explored
- Perform all customer quoting and approvals for EMEA. Ensure all estimates are loaded onto the system accurately including the relevant maintenance contract
- Respond to all inbound enquiries to sales keeping within the SLA (Service Level Agreement) of 2 hours
- Customer support services , including raising estimates for customers and sign posting to the appropriate account manager
- Maintenance of current customer accounts and dealing with renewals
- Building relationships with EMEA teams, European sales representatives in Holland
- Ensuring all back orders are fulfilled and reporting issues to management
- Studying for a degree in Business Administration, Management or similar
- Highly organised with drive and enthusiasm
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Strong interpersonal and customer service skills
- Ability to work on own initiative and multitask
All ESPA’s services are free for students and alumni. The benefits are:
1) Paid Accommodation.
2) Paid Utility Bills (electricity, gas, water and council tax) + Internet Access
3) Commuter travel to work (accommodation will be found within an acceptable commuting distance from the workplace if that requires more than a sensible walk then a bus/train ticket will be provided).
This will be sourced and managed on your behalf by ESPA.
Articles qui pourraient t'intéresser
Partir à la recherche d’un stage : les étapes à suivre !
Stage en entreprise: quelles possibilités pour les étudiants et jeunes diplômés ?
En tant qu'étudiant, réaliser un stage permet de faire ses premiers pas dans le monde du travail. Après avoir fourni les conseils pour bien choisir son stage, Student.be détaille les différents typ...
Résumé de l'offre
- Français: avancé
- Anglais: bon