En tant qu'étudiant, réaliser un stage permet de faire ses premiers pas dans le monde du travail. Après avoir fourni les conseils pour bien choisir son stage, Student.be détaille les différents typ...
Business Analyst Intern | Brussels, Belgium
Description de l'entreprise
At TopCompare.be, we want to help people make the smartest financial decisions by comparing financial products. We aim to provide consumers the much-needed transparency and customization in a complex financial world.
We have successfully launched in 2015 and are looking for ambitious and smart talent to join our team!
TopCompare.be is part of CompareGlobalGroup, the largest financial comparison group worldwide with a presence in +13 markets across Asia, Europe and Latin America. Through our platforms we help millions of customers every month to easily compare rates and services of insurance, banking, telco and other home services providers. We saved our users over $100 million last year.
Though well-established with more than EUR 20 million in funding from Ace & Company, Pacific Century Group, Nova Founders Capital, Peter Thiel, Mark Pincus et al., we are agile and fast growing, adding new team members daily, categories weekly and markets monthly, and are looking for YOU to join our highly dynamic and international team of entrepreneurs.
Description de la fonction
We are looking for a Business Analyst Intern with a passion for entrepreneurship to join us for and play a key role in creating a thriving internet company helping thousands of Belgians to save time and money!
Your goals will be to
- Run market research, data analysis and financial reporting
- Develop our product offer and website
- Work along with the marketing and sales team, as well as working closely with the Managing Directors
To achieve your goals with us you will
- Learn how to build a start-up company, and improve its performance based on facts and data
- Be part of a great working atmosphere in a team of international, entrepreneurial and highly motivated people
- Be part of a flat hierarchy and start-up culture which means a lot of responsibility from day one
- Get constant support from and exposure to the management team, reporting directly to the Managing Directors
For this position, you should
- Be finalising a degree in Economics, Management, Fzinance or any other similar degree
- Be organised, structured, and highly detail-oriented individual with strong communication skills
- Be ambitious, eager to learn, and ready to take initiative and responsibility for your own results
- Have strong Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Be Fluent in Dutch and/or French and English
- Knowledge of the financial services sector is a plus
What you can expect from us
- Join a fantastic team: work with senior management of the company and the Group, with backgrounds from leading consulting, banking and start-up companies.
- Learn: work with a team with a proven track-record of building successful internet companies.
- Have fun: a challenging, fun and international environment
- Grow: great opportunities for further career advancements, either within the Group or at one of our ventures
Articles qui pourraient t'intéresser
=job.status_textTopCompare Stage1040 BrusselsCe job est disponible dans plusieurs villesNiveau d'études: Tous niveaux d'études Régime Temps plein
=job.status_textEwala Stage1000 BruxellesCe job est disponible dans plusieurs villesNiveau d'études: Tous niveaux d'études Régime Temps partiel
Résumé de l'offre
- Néerlandais: langue maternelle
- Français: langue maternelle
- Anglais: bon