En tant qu'étudiant, réaliser un stage permet de faire ses premiers pas dans le monde du travail. Après avoir fourni les conseils pour bien choisir son stage, Student.be détaille les différents typ...
Business Developer (Dutch/French or English speaking) *We just raised money*
Description de l'entreprise
Freel provides the most efficient transportation mean from point A to point B, whether it's an electric kick scooter, electric scooter or electric bike. Freel is the one-stop shop for employees in terms of mobility and we make the fleet manager's life easier by providing monitoring, billing and reporting. We focus on the B2B sector.
We have just raised money in our seed round and are growing pretty fast, we are in need of business developer interns to help our expansion in Belgium and in the future outside of Belgium.
Description de la fonction
As an intern, you will be assigned to the Business Development part of Freel in our offices in Brussels, which includes generating leads and closing the sale.
You will have to manage and nurture current B2B partnerships, as well as prospect and develop new business opportunities in Flanders, Brussels or Wallonia.
Together we will develop sales plans in order to achieve your individual and company goals, as well as provide the rest of the team updates regarding market opportunities and trends. Moreover, you will participate in meetings to discuss the short-term projects of the company.
Finally, there will be times where you will be required to work on marketing campaigns or manage the company’s social media pages, depending on the necessities of the company.
Profile & Skills
- Student in final year of Bachelors or Masters.
- Proactive with a can-do attitude, who does not give up after taking a simple ‘no’ for an answer.
- Confident, articulate, and excellent communication skills.
- Quick learner and excited by new emerging technologies.
- Excellent organizational skills to work autonomously and manage clients.
- Fluent in English, Dutch or French.
- Available for at least 2 months from March onwards.
- Experience how a funded startup grows in its early stages and contribute towards it. You will have a real impact!📈
- Be at the center of a mobility revolution in Belgium and beyond.
- Work-related travels are fully reimbursed.
Ability to grow fast with the company.
Articles qui pourraient t'intéresser
=job.status_textFreel Stage1000 BrusselCe job est disponible dans plusieurs villesNiveau d'études: Tous niveaux d'études Régime Temps partiel
Résumé de l'offre
- Anglais: bon
- Néerlandais: bon
- Français: bon