Effectuer un stage est devenu une étape quasi indispensable du parcours d’un étudiant aujourd’hui. Cette expérience importante te donne une chance incroyable de découvrir quel type d’emploi est fai...
Business Development Intern
Description de l'entreprise
Bookabus is a fast growing start-up operating since 2016, located in Amsterdam. We are currently active in 5 countries and are looking for ambitious students to help develop our company in current and new markets in Europe. Our mission is to simplify the booking process for group transport by offering customers a great travel and booking experience through better prices, more transparent information and by allowing them to book online the ideal bus for their group. Our company consists of 18 people from 11 different nationalities making it a very international experience.
Description de la fonction
The business development internship will cover all aspects of how to start and manage a new company/product by leveraging the expertise and tools of our founding team. In this role you will take on full responsibility for your own projects: marketing, selling and delivering our service in a new market(s), dealing with customers on a daily basis and learning the professional side of a start-up business.
This will consist of the following aspects:
- Market research: Market analysis; competitor analysis; improving the database of all bus partners; researching and identifying the best bus companies.
- Business development: Setup way of working (WOW) with current bus partners, find and onboard new bus partners, ensure good communication and partner happiness, ensure good terms and proper process flow, negotiate flexible payment and cancellation agreements.
- Product: Localize and improve current product: Front-end: analyze and improve communication on websites and standard emails. Back-end: analyze and improve communication automated email communication with suppliers.
- Customer acquisition: Analyze and improve CPC (AdWords)-campaigns. Find creative ways to attract new relevant B2B customers.
- Customer journey responsibility: Manage trips for customers (sales funnel) for local country: from quote request to booking, invoicing and aftersales (P&L responsibility). Ensure customer happiness and excellent customer service.
- Smart: University or University of Applied Science-level (minimum 3rd year).
- Commercial: Obsession for customer satisfaction, looking for the best offers and creative in finding the best solution for complex problems.
- Structured: Looking at details and not getting stressed out during busy times.
- Communicative: Excellent English and Dutch skills and preferrably French
- Ambitious: You are always trying to be the best version of yourself.
- Internship compensation
- Dynamic and international work environment with a flat hierarchy and space to voice your own ideas and opinions
- Regular entrepreneurship and training sessions
- A 5 month internship which allows you to develop yourself and really contribute something to the success of our company
- Cool office and a great location in Amsterdam (Oud-West/De Baarsjes)
- Compensation for lunch
- Regular office drinks, a fridge full of beer and fun team events
Articles qui pourraient t'intéresser
Partir à la recherche d’un stage : les étapes à suivre !
Stage en entreprise: quelles possibilités pour les étudiants et jeunes diplômés ?
En tant qu'étudiant, réaliser un stage permet de faire ses premiers pas dans le monde du travail. Après avoir fourni les conseils pour bien choisir son stage, Student.be détaille les différents typ...
Résumé de l'offre
- Anglais: avancé
- Néerlandais: langue maternelle
- Français: bon