You’re nearing the final stages of your time in school, so you’re probably busy looking forward to what lies ahead. Maybe you’re even thinking about applying for an internship. Why not? Internships...
Business Development Intern
Description de l'entreprise
Mott MacDonald is a global £1.2 billion management, engineering and development consultancy. We have over 17,000 staff working in 170 principal offices in at least 50 countries. We work with our customers to plan, design, procure and deliver projects on any scale; provide management consultancy built on technical know-how, shape and implement development policies and programmes, as well as advance sustainability. Our portfolio ranges from small projects worth thousands of pounds to the world’s largest multidisciplinary, multi-billion pound programmes, across sectors.
Description de la fonction
Business Development Internship -Mott MacDonald, Brussels
- Duration of contract: Six months
- Possible contract periods: May 2016 – October 2016
- Location: Brussels
Mott MacDonald is currently looking for a recent graduate to assist with business development activities associated with EU-funded opportunities worldwide. The successful candidate will assist Mott MacDonald staff members on a number of activities which may include:
- Conducting market research and collecting intelligence required to assess business opportunities of relevance to Mott MacDonald core sectors
- Assisting with providing EU-related information to Mott MacDonald staff in Europe, e.g. updates on EU strategies, agreements, multi-annual action plans, calls for proposals, EU-related events, etc.; of relevance to Mott MacDonald sectors
- Participation in meetings / events of interest to Mott MacDonald
- Assisting with organizing business development / marketing events
- Preparation of an internal monthly newsletter
- Update marketing documents, internal databases and support with general administrative and organizational tasks.
- Knowledge of EU institutions and the associated business environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- Proficiency in MS Word, PowerPoint and Excel; graphic design skills would be an advantage
- Ability to deal with multi-disciplinary tasks and engage with relevant staff at various levels in the company
- Ability to work individually as well as lead/manage or participate in a cross-functional team
- Legal authorization to work in Belgium (EU citizen).
The internship will get an in-depth understanding of EU development work, including relevant policies and main public and private stakeholders, across sectors. Moreover, he/she will develop business development and marketing skills and thorough knowledge of Mott MacDonald core sectors. The internship is full time and paid. Interested candidates should send their applications (CV and letter of motivation) by 14th April 2016
Articles qui pourraient t'intéresser
INKOMPASS Global Internship Program
À la recherche d'un stage en entreprise: quelles possibilités pour les étudiants et jeunes diplômés ?
En tant qu'étudiant, réaliser un stage permet de faire ses premiers pas dans le monde du travail. Après avoir fourni les conseils pour bien choisir son stage, Student.be dépeint aujourd'hui les dif...
Uniquement pour étudiants de l'enseignement supérieur
Résumé de l'offre
- Anglais: avancé