Effectuer un stage est devenu une étape quasi indispensable du parcours d’un étudiant aujourd’hui. Cette expérience importante te donne une chance incroyable de découvrir quel type d’emploi est fai...
European Student Placement Agency
Business Development Internship for French Speakers
Description de l'entreprise
ESPA finds the best international interns for the best companies in the UK and Ireland. For each of our internships you will be provided with accomodation and commute during the full duration of your stay. Our service is free to students so hesitate no more and apply for the internship that suits you!
Description de la fonction
This is a fantastic opportunity for an enthusiastic, customer focussed individual to gain practical experience with this ambitious company that develops innovative medical devices for use in hospitals and clinics. Mentored throughout, you will work to support and train their international distribution partners to sell devices and roll out hospital wide training plans. This is a fast-moving environment and will require post market visits and follow up to gather feedback. For the selected candidate this will no doubt be a challenging but equally rewarding role both personally and professionally.
Are you eligible? Are you a registered student? Or Are you eligible to participate in the Erasmus+ programme?
- Engage with distribution partners to support the sales and customer training process
- Organise and deliver comprehensive training to nurses and doctors within the hospital setting
- Conduct follow up for market feedback
- Deal with any issues in a timely and professional manner
- Potential onsite meetings and support
- Ensuring 100% customer satisfaction
- Report to the directors and International Business Manager
- Assist the sales team with administrative duties
- Assist with marketing activities directed at developing the European market
- Attend events throughout Europe to obtain and maintain customer relationships
- Report on market activity on a regular basis
- Working towards a degree in Business, Marketing, Market Research or similar
- Excellent communication skills
- Commercially aware with desire to work in a busy and diverse environment
- Confident and proactive
- IT literate
- Strong time management and organizational skills
- Project management skills
- Ability and flexibility to travel and work outside regular working hours; weekend travel will be necessary
This host company is an ambitious scale up that has designed innovative medical devices for nurses and doctors in hospitals and clinics. The company was founded by an experienced team, using disruptive technology solutions, to save money whilst reducing plastic waste, nurse time, and hospital infections for the benefits of patients. They are now looking to expand rapidly into Europe and are seeking like-minded people with the right attitude to join them.
BENEFITS: All ESPA’s services are free for students and alumni. The benefits are:
1) Paid Accommodation.
2) Paid Utility Bills (electricity, gas, water and council tax) + Internet Access
3) Commuter travel to work (accommodation will be found within an acceptable commuting distance from the workplace, if that requires more than a sensible walk then a bus/train ticket will be provided).
This will be sourced and managed on your behalf by ESPA. These benefits have an approximate value of 700€-1000€ per month (depending on location).
Articles qui pourraient t'intéresser
Partir à la recherche d’un stage : les étapes à suivre !
Stage en entreprise: quelles possibilités pour les étudiants et jeunes diplômés ?
En tant qu'étudiant, réaliser un stage permet de faire ses premiers pas dans le monde du travail. Après avoir fourni les conseils pour bien choisir son stage, Student.be détaille les différents typ...
Résumé de l'offre
- Français: avancé
- Anglais: bon