Effectuer un stage est devenu une étape quasi indispensable du parcours d’un étudiant aujourd’hui. Cette expérience importante te donne une chance incroyable de découvrir quel type d’emploi est fai...
European Student Placement Agency
Business Development Internship German Speakers CISBDD1607
Description de l'entreprise
ESPA finds the best international interns for the best companies in the UK and Ireland. For each of our internships you will be provided with accomodation and commute during the full duration of your stay. Our service is free to students so hesitate no more and apply for the internship that suits you!
Description de la fonction
This is a unique opportunity for an enthusiastic and client focussed individual to be part of an exciting journey with this ambitious host company. Mentored throughout, you will assist in the identification and development of German businesses, for the Senior Team to offer their bespoke Innovation services to. Having already onboarded several German businesses you will play a key role in growing the marketplace to its full potential. This is also a great chance to learn about innovation, patents, intellectual property, and other professional services, invaluable to your future business aspirations.
Requirements - Are you eligible? Are you a registered student? Or Are you eligible to participate in the Erasmus+ programme?
- Learn in depth about the innovation services provided by the host company
- Using metrics provided identify companies mainly in Germany which could benefit
- Using marketing collateral and bespoke techniques build a pipeline of interested prospects
- Set up meetings for the Senior Team to present to interested companies
- Deal with all potential clients in a timely and professional manner
- Ensuring 100% customer satisfaction
- Attend events throughout Europe to obtain and maintain customer relationships
- Studying for a degree in Business, Marketing, Market Research or similar
- Excellent communication skills
- Commercially aware to hit targets and achieve success
- Confident and proactive
- IT literate
- Strong time management and organizational skills
- Project management skills
- Ability and flexibility to travel and work outside regular working hours
All ESPA’s services are free for students and alumni. The benefits are:
1) Paid Accommodation.
2) Paid Utility Bills (electricity, gas, water and council tax) + Internet Access
3) Commuter travel to work (accommodation will be found within an acceptable commuting distance from the workplace if that requires more than a sensible walk then a bus/train ticket will be provided).
This will be sourced and managed on your behalf by ESPA.
Articles qui pourraient t'intéresser
Partir à la recherche d’un stage : les étapes à suivre !
Stage en entreprise: quelles possibilités pour les étudiants et jeunes diplômés ?
En tant qu'étudiant, réaliser un stage permet de faire ses premiers pas dans le monde du travail. Après avoir fourni les conseils pour bien choisir son stage, Student.be détaille les différents typ...
Résumé de l'offre
- Anglais: bon
- Allemand: bon