En tant qu'étudiant, réaliser un stage permet de faire ses premiers pas dans le monde du travail. Après avoir fourni les conseils pour bien choisir son stage, Student.be détaille les différents typ...
Business Development , Sector Aeromodelisme
Description de l'entreprise
RCMARKET is a young and fast-growing company, dealing with RC Models, drones, helicopters, Airplanes, and all Hobby related products. We are based in Hoeilaart, Belgium. We sell products and solutions to a diverse range of National and international clients via our shop, and internet site.
Our professionalism and customer care are our greatest asset and the reason why our clients trust us.
We use very special processes of work, which allow us to deliver products to customers in very simple and Fast turnaround terms.
For us it is not enough to do what we are asked to, our customers expect every team member to be an expert that can recommend the best solutions to help them and offer the most professional solutions.
Description de la fonction
We are looking for Student who have open-minded approach and “out of the box” thinking.
All about business software, training will be provided.
The candidate will work as one of our own people, and will be in direct touch with customer, doing all business aspects as we do today. This means you will be doing exactly what we do on daily basis.
We promise you an excellent experience, and that at the end of the Internship you will know a lot about “How to”, business aspects, and much more.
Compensations and Financials: to be advised at the interview( by skype/phone)
• You are Customer and service oriented, PC , and you want to make a difference with your work.
• You have good communication skills and are fluent in English, French or Dutch.
• You like the idea of working in a Dynamic way, no Hierarchy process, and excellent atmosphere
• You are able to work at least covering months of May- August (inclusive)
• You are fun, positive and enjoy working with like-minded people.
• You know what makes a good team, and get excited by the thought of being part of us.
- PC literated, MS Office.
- Correct thinking
- Analytical approach.
- Strategical thinking
- English with French, or Dutch is an asset.
Compensation to be discussed over interview
Articles qui pourraient t'intéresser
Stage en entreprise: quelles possibilités pour les étudiants et jeunes diplômés ?
Facilite tes déplacements dans Bruxelles en sachant quel moyen de transport privilégier
Les réveils sont parfois difficiles quand on est étudiant. À cela s’ajoute le stress d’arriver en retard à ton stage et l’angoisse de devoir courir après son tram ou de constater que son arrêt de b...
Résumé de l'offre
- Anglais: bon
- Français: bon
- Néerlandais: notions de base