En tant qu'étudiant, réaliser un stage permet de faire ses premiers pas dans le monde du travail. Après avoir fourni les conseils pour bien choisir son stage, Student.be détaille les différents typ...
Business Intern / Marketing intern
Description de l'entreprise
Daltix is a startup with an office at The Birdhouse in Antwerp, as well as a separate office in Boom. We track prices online and analyse over 5 million products a day and over 70 retailers. We sell this to retailers as well as suppliers in FMCG.
We work with some of the largest retailers and suppliers in the Benelux, with an office for our data division in Portugal. Company culture is a mix of start-up and seriousness. If you want to work in a fast growing company with different cultures Daltix might be the one you're looking for!
Description de la fonction
Hello there, nice to meet you!
Daltix is looking for a motivated, marketing/business student that's not shy to work in a dynamic environment.
Your job includes, but is not limited to:
- (international) market research
- Which countries could we focus and why?
- What markets are interesting, which aren't: Define (with help) which metrics you are looking for
- Present your findings to the team with experienced sales and marketing profiles
- Writing strong articles, sometimes with the processing of big data, to nurture interest for Daltix in the relevant target demographics
- Different tasks to help the commercial team
It's a big plus if you have affinity for creating top-notch visuals (e.g. banners, one-pagers, etc.)
Knowledge of dutch and/or french is also appreciated.
Interested? Contact us! We are not that scary. At the first interview, we can talk about the job, go into detail and look at how your goals could match with ours.
We look for a motivated, ambitious marketing/business student that likes to work in a dynamic environment.
Let's see if you're the right fit:
- I want to put my creativity to work finding new solutions
- I enjoy working independently on a project with periodical coaching
- I love to write articles based on exciting insights in a B2B setting
- I'm ready to support my teammates when large projects require it
- I'm interest in the FMCG sector
- I live in Antwerp or am willing to commute
What can you expect from us?
- Great reference from one of the fastest growing startups in the Benelux
- Learn about FMCG, big data and retail
- Learn to get things done, working in team as well as on your own
- Have an impact by helping us define our international strategy
- Advice on the start of your career from different profiles that are all ambitious
Articles qui pourraient t'intéresser
=job.status_textDaltix Stage2000 AntwerpenCe job est disponible dans plusieurs villesNiveau d'études: Bachelier Régime Temps plein
=job.status_textFood Architects Stage2070 ZwijndrechtCe job est disponible dans plusieurs villesNiveau d'études: Tous niveaux d'études Régime Temps plein
Résumé de l'offre
- Anglais: avancé