Effectuer un stage est devenu une étape quasi indispensable du parcours d’un étudiant aujourd’hui. Cette expérience importante te donne une chance incroyable de découvrir quel type d’emploi est fai...
Communication & Content Interns - internship (1 French speaker // 1 English speaker)
Description de l'entreprise
We're passionate about helping real estate agents make the best pictures, panoramas, virtual tours and video, as effortlessly as possible.
Nodalview was founded in 2016. Over 10.000 real estate agents use our solution to capture AI-powered eye-catching photos and 360° immersive virtual tours of properties using their smartphone.
Our client count and our revenue is growing fast, and so is our team. We're currently 30 people strong, operating across Europe and in the US. Currently we are accelerating our international growth across Europe, specifically in Spain, Portugal and Italy.
Our HQ is located in the Silversquare Bailli coworking offices in Brussels, radiating a vibrant and urban atmosphere. You choose your pick of desk, cosy corner or meeting room all over the offices, based on the kind of work you need to get done.
Want to know if you’d feel at home at Nodalview ? Check out our DNA !
- We are close to our customers, we believe a personal touch is crucial in all our client contacts.
- We communicate directly with each other, but we treat each other with respect.
- We expect everyone to speak their mind, and we expect everyone to listen to others.
- We take ownership and initiative in our jobs.
- We find out what we need to optimize; we adapt, test, and adapt again, until we’re happy with the result.
- We don’t do politics & egos, cooperation is the magic word.
- We also don’t do boring. A job here is a bit of a rollercoaster, and we might as well have a bit of fun during the ride :).
Description de la fonction
The marketing department is growing fast with the main goal of bringing as many hot leads as possible to the sales reps ! That's why we are actively looking for two interns :
- an English speaker Communication & Content intern
- a French speaker Communication & Content intern
As our Communication & Content Intern you will support Philippe, our Communication manager to deliver varied projects in english or french in a fast-paced and entrepreneurial environment.
If you are an innovative self-starter with strong communication and written skills and if you are a native english speaker or a native french speaker you are very welcome in our team !
Sounds like fun ? Then give us a shout !
Here are some examples of topics you could work on:
- Blog management
- Community Management
- E-mail marketing
- Landing Page editing
- SEO / ASO
- Video creation
- Press Release
Who are we looking for ?
- Bachelor-level and above (communication, marketing...)
- Efficiency and goal-focus is your second nature
- Strong organisational skills
- You take initiative and you’re a fast learner
- You are a native English speaker or you are a native French speaker (yes we are looking for two interns!)
- You are detail oriented and a professional at finding mistakes in a text
- You have good written skills and creating content is something you enjoy
- Extra knowledge of English, French, Spanish, Portuguese, Italian or Dutch is a plus
- Valid EU work permit
- Strong interest in digital communication and content creation
- Bonus if you have experience in Saas products or if you have experience in managing a personnal Blog
What we offer
- Not just a great internship in a start-up that has already earned its stripes and is now scaling up to the next phase, but also an excellent accelerator of your professional growth.
- A great bunch of open-minded colleagues
- A cool office in a dynamic co-working space
- The opportunity to work for a fast growing SaaS company
- The chance to contribute in the definition of our communication strategy, propose your ideas and produce your own content.
- Salary package (internship level)
Articles qui pourraient t'intéresser
Partir à la recherche d’un stage : les étapes à suivre !
Stage en entreprise: quelles possibilités pour les étudiants et jeunes diplômés ?
En tant qu'étudiant, réaliser un stage permet de faire ses premiers pas dans le monde du travail. Après avoir fourni les conseils pour bien choisir son stage, Student.be détaille les différents typ...
=job.status_textAriane Project Stage1170 BruxellesCe job est disponible dans plusieurs villesNiveau d'études: Tous niveaux d'études Régime Temps plein
=job.status_textWe Invest Stage1160 AuderghemCe job est disponible dans plusieurs villesNiveau d'études: Bachelier Régime Temps plein
=job.status_textERA Châtelain Stage1050 IxellesCe job est disponible dans plusieurs villesNiveau d'études: Tous niveaux d'études Régime Temps plein
=job.status_textNodalview Stage1050 BrusselsCe job est disponible dans plusieurs villesNiveau d'études: Tous niveaux d'études Régime Temps plein
=job.status_textColoc Housing Stage1040 BrusselCe job est disponible dans plusieurs villesNiveau d'études: Bachelier Régime Temps plein
=job.status_textMorgan's Real Estate Stage1702 Grand-bigardCe job est disponible dans plusieurs villesNiveau d'études: Tous niveaux d'études Régime Temps plein
Résumé de l'offre
- Anglais: avancé
- Français: avancé