En tant qu'étudiant, réaliser un stage permet de faire ses premiers pas dans le monde du travail. Après avoir fourni les conseils pour bien choisir son stage, Student.be détaille les différents typ...
Communication & Social Content Officer
Description de l'entreprise
ENGIBEX nv/sa is a Belgian consulting company in Projectsourcing of High Technology & Engineering activities. Our aim is to build strong partnerships with our customers through appropriate consulting services with Out- and Insourcing of highly qualified engineers. With our offices in Brussels,we have a local approach to provide worldwide engineering resources. Our consultants are passionate & open-minded professionals always trying to find the right balance between innovation and respect towards existing added-value technology.
Description de la fonction
If you’re passionate about building rich social media experiences, and a creative, social-media-savvy type at heart, this could be just the right fit.
Your responsibilities will include:
- You develop, create, manage and optimize our communication across key channels such as our website, magazines, events, job fairs and last but not least social channels (LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, Pinterest & Twitter). You make sure that the content is in line with our strategy & business needs, and work in close collaboration with the internal business team.
- You are the owner of communication content creation. You implement and give input on the divisional content strategy, and translate it towards social content. You do so in close collaboration with the internal business team.
- You follow up on social content KPI’s and monitor progress in the different social channels from a content perspective, in order to maintain and boost communication effectiveness. You manage the predefined budget for social content creation, in collaboration with your manager.
- You collaborate with the connections team (Digital Brand Managers, etc.) to understand and address their social content needs, for each social channel.
- You share and build further on your knowledge: you attend local and international marketing meetings, reviews, events, etc. Doing so, you keep up-to-date with the key marketing communication, conversation and social media knowledge.
- You identify and optimize cross-platform content opportunities. You lead sessions on social content creation in our international digital taskforce meetings and formulate improvements for further content creation.
- You are a helping hand when needed on administrative and HR related topics. Could be payrolling, recruitment interviews, timesheet management, …
- Master’s degree in Marketing / Communication / Commercial Sciences.
- Service business experience is a plus.
- You are an entrepreneur at heart and like to take responsibility and ownership on your duty’s.
- Copywriting abilities are a big bonus, and experience with photography and visual production (e.g. Photoshop, Lightroom or InDesign) a plus.
- UX-centred thinking, putting the consumer first to create effective brand experiences online.
- An eye for aesthetics and a creative mindset – as well as the ability to keep a pragmatic, business approach front of mind.
- Bilingual (English-Dutch) and excellent professional French is a must.
We offer you a position within the fascinating world of high tech and engineering. ou can have a permanent contract after your Intership .
We provide a total package with on one side training, coaching and a close follow up and on the other side a balanced salary package with fringe benefits based on your capabilities and experience. Working with us means choosing for a long term perspective, development possibilities and a personal approach.
Articles qui pourraient t'intéresser
=job.status_textAERONAUTICA Stage1070 AnderlechtCe job est disponible dans plusieurs villesNiveau d'études: Tous niveaux d'études Régime Temps plein
=job.status_textISALYS Stage1050 IXELLESCe job est disponible dans plusieurs villesNiveau d'études: Bachelier Régime Temps plein
=job.status_textSThree Stage1000 BrusselsCe job est disponible dans plusieurs villesNiveau d'études: Tous niveaux d'études Régime Temps plein
=job.status_textAKKA BELGIUM Stage1140 BruxellesCe job est disponible dans plusieurs villesNiveau d'études: Tous niveaux d'études Régime Temps plein
Résumé de l'offre
- Néerlandais: langue maternelle
- Anglais: avancé
- Français: moyen