You’re nearing the final stages of your time in school, so you’re probably busy looking forward to what lies ahead. Maybe you’re even thinking about applying for an internship. Why not? Internships...
Description de l'entreprise
Greyish Green is a website dedicated to sharing ideas about sustainable fashion and design, showcasing innovators who are creative, ecological, and work fairly with others.
"Reinvent redesign rethink reframe rework recycle reuse repair reimagine the world."
Description de la fonction
Greyish Green is looking for a tech savvy and creative Communications Intern.
Primary responsibility will be to build the communications campaigns, plus the brand strategy, as well as to assist with marketing materials alongside the publisher.
There will be opportunities to work on social media and web communications, and product launches.
We are looking for someone interested in the media and is pursuing or has a degree in Marketing, Business, Communications or related field to work on:
-the Communications/marketing strategy
-Social media marketing
-Analytics – Using Google Analytics and other measurement tools
-SEA campaigns and emailing campaigns (would be handy)
You should be able to
- work independently
- be proactive with ideas
- interested in culture, art, fashion, sustainability, media and communications
- work in Antwerp or commute to the office near Central Station
- Positive and enriching work environment to develop your skills further and to build out your portfolio
- Flexible hours, possibility to work remotely
- If required, we will fill-out out required documentation to fulfill your academic internship credits
- Great opportunity to be part of start-up media company
- This internship is UNPAID
Articles qui pourraient t'intéresser
INKOMPASS Global Internship Program
À la recherche d'un stage en entreprise: quelles possibilités pour les étudiants et jeunes diplômés ?
En tant qu'étudiant, réaliser un stage permet de faire ses premiers pas dans le monde du travail. Après avoir fourni les conseils pour bien choisir son stage, Student.be dépeint aujourd'hui les dif...
Uniquement pour étudiants de l'enseignement supérieur