Effectuer un stage est devenu une étape quasi indispensable du parcours d’un étudiant aujourd’hui. Cette expérience importante te donne une chance incroyable de découvrir quel type d’emploi est fai...
Contemporary Art Intern
Description de l'entreprise
Phillips is the destination for international collectors to buy and sell the world’s most important contemporary works of art. By focusing specifically on the defining aesthetic movements of the last century, we’ve set ourselves apart as the most dynamic and forward-thinking auction house. Our considered approach and specialized knowledge lead clients to seek our guidance on contemporary collecting trends. This finely-honed expertise is evident in all aspects of our business, from the caliber and quality of our sale catalogues, events and exhibitions, to a superior level of individualized client service.
Headquartered in New York and London, with offices throughout the world, Phillips conducts sales in a select number of categories: 20th Century & Contemporary Art, Photographs, Editions, Design, Jewelry and Watches. Additionally, our core art business includes special exhibitions, private sales, advising private estates and corporate clients, museum services, and consulting.
Description de la fonction
The intern will assist in carrying out a range of tasks that support successful delivery of sales administration to help the intern to gain experience that contributes to their own professional development.
The intern will be involved with a variety of different tasks including:
- Helping to set up exhibitions and sales
- Ad-hoc projects
- Passion for contemporary art
- Excellent time management skills with the ability to work under pressure and prioritize to meet strict deadlines
- Excellent organisational skills with strong attention to detail
- Ability to communicate in a professional manner with a wide variety of people including superior written and spoken communication.
- Ability to work individually on own initiative and as part of a team
- Ability to work professionally and collaboratively with all other areas within the business.
- Ability to handle confidential information discreetly and responsibly. The intern will need to sign a Non-Disclosure Agreement at the start of the internship.
- Ability to learn Phillips’ internal programs, systems and software.
Phillips offers an exciting internship in one of the world's top auction houses at the cutting edge of the arts industry.
Articles qui pourraient t'intéresser
Partir à la recherche d’un stage : les étapes à suivre !
Stage en entreprise: quelles possibilités pour les étudiants et jeunes diplômés ?
En tant qu'étudiant, réaliser un stage permet de faire ses premiers pas dans le monde du travail. Après avoir fourni les conseils pour bien choisir son stage, Student.be détaille les différents typ...
Résumé de l'offre
- Anglais: bon
- Néerlandais: bon
- Français: bon