Effectuer un stage est devenu une étape quasi indispensable du parcours d’un étudiant aujourd’hui. Cette expérience importante te donne une chance incroyable de découvrir quel type d’emploi est fai...
Content writer intern
Description de l'entreprise
At TopCompare.be, we help people make the smartest financial decisions in order to manage their personal finances in an easy and quick way. We give the power back to the consumer by comparing financial products and increasing financial education, market transparency and countrywide mobile access to financial products.
We are growing rapidly since our launch in 2015 and are already the nr. 1 banking comparison platform. Every year, we help over 1.5 million Belgians save time and money.
TopCompare.be is part of CompareEuropeGroup, Europe’s leading financial comparison platform headquartered in London. As part of this group, we are backed by EUR 20 million funding from Nova Founders Capital, Ace&Company and Silicon Valley entrepreneurs such as Peter Thiel and Mark Pincus and others. The group has been able to establish a strong market position with over 150 partners in Europe, state-of-the-art technology and marketing platforms as well as strong management teams.
Description de la fonction
We are looking for a motivated intern who loves writing, has an interest in personal finance and thrives in a fast-paced environment. The intern will work closely with our Content manager and Content marketing team, gaining valuable experience and exposure in one of the fastest growing fintechs in Belgium.
- Develop content around personal finance and banking services for our website and other media (PR, advertorial, etc.) based on market and product research
- Support the Content Manager in daily tasks (media outreach, surveys, social media, etc.)
- Proactively contribute to content ideas
- Pursuing a degree in Journalism, Communication, Marketing, or other relevant fields of study
- Excellent technical and creative writing skills
- Interest or experience in personal finance and banking sector
- Detail-oriented and organized
- Be eager to learn, and ready to take initiative and responsibility for your own work
- Knowledge in Search Engine Optimization (SEO) is a nice-to-have but not a must
- Fluent in Dutch and/or French (native in at least one language, a good understanding of the other language)
- Have fun & be part of a great working atmosphere in a team of smart, entrepreneurial and highly motivated people
- Be part of a flat hierarchy and start-up culture which means a lot of responsibility from day one
- Get constant support from and exposure to the management team, reporting directly to the Managing Directors
Articles qui pourraient t'intéresser
Partir à la recherche d’un stage : les étapes à suivre !
Stage en entreprise: quelles possibilités pour les étudiants et jeunes diplômés ?
En tant qu'étudiant, réaliser un stage permet de faire ses premiers pas dans le monde du travail. Après avoir fourni les conseils pour bien choisir son stage, Student.be détaille les différents typ...
Résumé de l'offre
- Français: langue maternelle
- Néerlandais: langue maternelle