Effectuer un stage est devenu une étape quasi indispensable du parcours d’un étudiant aujourd’hui. Cette expérience importante te donne une chance incroyable de découvrir quel type d’emploi est fai...
Customer & Operations Support Internship (FR & NL)
Description de l'entreprise
Medicheck’s objective is to help companies tackle the issue of absenteeism in a constructive way. Our first successful solution is a web platform that digitalizes the process of medical control in an effort to disrupt an archaic industry with an innovative and positive approach. Don't hesitate to check out our website : medicheck.io
Most companies are struggling to find solutions to the problem of absenteeism and medical control, as it is currently done, is seen as an inefficient and archaic method of policing employees. We developed a new solution, the “Check”, that is both fully digital and respectful to employees as currently practised, is considered an inefficient and archaic method of employee monitoring.
Our project, which was launched almost three years ago, has already proven to be profitable. We currently work for hundreds of different clients throughout Belgium and we have the largest network of collaborating doctors in Belgium.
Description de la fonction
We are looking for French or Dutch speaking students with an entrepreneurial spirit to boost our growth and support our team with operations and communication. Our business moves fast, the challenges we face change every week and you will be involved in every step of the way. You’ll help on multiple aspects of the business depending on your knowledge and preferences.
Your future missions
- Be the intermediary between our customers, patients and doctors.
- Organize Checks from start to finish
- Contribute to the evolution and improvement of our internal processes and of our tools
- Guide the sales team in their missions
- Maintains and boosts our network of 600 doctors
This internship is for you if
- You speak either French and/or Dutch
- You are highly motivated, ambitious and dynamic
- You are independent and seek jobs with high levels of responsibilities/autonomy
- You are not afraid to take initiatives and make decisions fast
- You are patient and a good listener
- You like human interaction and are not afraid to pick up the phone
What we offer
- An experience where you mean something. Your actions will have a direct impact on the company.
- A great experience in a young and growing company
- The possibility to be part of a success story
- An awesome start-up environment in the most dynamic start-up hub in Belgium (Co.Station)
- Endless opportunities to acquire a wide range of skills
- A job opportunity if the internship goes well
- “Done is better than perfect”
- “There is no problems, only solutions”
- “Learning by doing”
Join us to experience start-up experience from the inside, to discover what it's like to build a business and to learn new and valuable skills every day.
Articles qui pourraient t'intéresser
Partir à la recherche d’un stage : les étapes à suivre !
Stage en entreprise: quelles possibilités pour les étudiants et jeunes diplômés ?
En tant qu'étudiant, réaliser un stage permet de faire ses premiers pas dans le monde du travail. Après avoir fourni les conseils pour bien choisir son stage, Student.be détaille les différents typ...
=job.status_textMyInternship.be Stage1000 BruxellesCe job est disponible dans plusieurs villesNiveau d'études: Tous niveaux d'études Régime Temps plein
=job.status_textSilversquare SA Stage1050 IxellesCe job est disponible dans plusieurs villesNiveau d'études: Tous niveaux d'études Régime Temps plein
=job.status_textMedicheck Stage1000 BrusselsCe job est disponible dans plusieurs villesNiveau d'études: Tous niveaux d'études Régime Temps plein
=job.status_textBrussels Food Business Center (BFBC) Stage1020 BruxellesCe job est disponible dans plusieurs villesNiveau d'études: Tous niveaux d'études Régime Temps plein