En tant qu'étudiant, réaliser un stage permet de faire ses premiers pas dans le monde du travail. Après avoir fourni les conseils pour bien choisir son stage, Student.be détaille les différents typ...
Customer Relations - Intern
Description de l'entreprise
Company Profile: Obelis s.a is a quality driven, service oriented company, with over 30 years of experience in EU Regulations. Providing consultancies on medical devices, cosmetics and other consumer goods - we believe in making manufacturers better through compliance and making safe products available on the market.
Company vision: We create compliance for safer markets
Description de la fonction
Your role and key responsibilities will be:
- Provide professional, high level and smooth (internal & external) client service;
- Support various tasks associated with the Customer Relations Department at the highest level:
Manage and archive clients documentation.
Collect clients feedback.
Follow-up order forms.
Promote Gold Packages.
Respond clients queries by email and by phone.
- Follow-up on tasks assigned to you;
- Contribute to the implementation of ISO;
- Provide ah-hoc assistance to the Unit;
- Participate in Obelis events;
- Bachelor/Master degree preferably in Business, Economics or similar.
- Previous professional experience in Front Office or Administration is an advantage.
- Fluency in English (written & oral); Any other language is a plus.
- Confident user of Microsoft Offfice.
- Your are a fantastic team player, inspire peers and communicate clearly and effectively.
- Quick learner and self-motivated for small and big tasks.
- You have high adaptability, flexibility and commitment supported by a positive ‘can-do’ attitude.
- Attention to detail and organize workload efficiently to meet deadlines with high quality results.
- Willing to learn and grow continuously.
Internship Terms & Conditions:
- Applicant must possess EU work permit
- Location: Brussels
- Period: 4-6 months, full time; Start date: August/September 2019
- International working environment
- Opportunities to develop your career at Obelis
- The Evaluation Center will be held in Brussels in August 2019.
Please submit your CV & motivation letter in English
By submitting your application you accept Obelis Privay Policy
Our Recruitment Team will contact you via email if your profile is suitable for this position.
Early application is recommended.
Every CV will be carefully reviewed, however due to volume of applications only successful candidates will be contacted.
Obelis is an equal opportunities employer and supports workforce diversity
Articles qui pourraient t'intéresser
Résumé de l'offre
- Anglais: avancé