You’re nearing the final stages of your time in school, so you’re probably busy looking forward to what lies ahead. Maybe you’re even thinking about applying for an internship. Why not? Internships...
Customer Success Expert
Description de l'entreprise
At TYRO, we recruit students who are looking for challenging internship opportunities in startups, scale-ups, incubators and companies experiencing exponential growth in Belgium.
Description de la fonction
For this startup, the customer success team is on a mission to help customers move freely through the city and feeling happy about the product, delivering top notch support and working out creative solutions to our customers’ problems, every single day. To achieve this goal, we’re looking for a passionate customer success expert to make the difference between great and excellent. As a member of the Customer Success Team, your responsibilities would include,
- Growing a deep understanding of the startup's product, both on hardware & software
- Helping customers understand and use the product's powerful features to the fullest
- Forwarding your customers’ voices in the business, directly impacting product development decisions within the company.
- Providing training to users, analysing usage data, surveying users, running QBRs (Quarterly Business Reviews) via video call or f2f, presenting product roadmap, etc.
- Optimizing and developing processes to improve customer success
- Troubleshooting, looking for both effective and efficient solutions for problems
Fluent in Dutch, English & French
- Master’s Degree in Marketing or Business preferred
- Limited relevant experience required but a great willingness to learn
- Ability to work and thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Entrepreneurial mindset and a willingness to get your hands dirty
- Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal) in fluent level English, Dutch & French
- Combine strong empathy with a solution-minded, goal-oriented mindset and approach
- Being comfortable speaking to a wide range of people covering a wide range of situations
- Learning new technologies and better ways of working is your passion, both in software and hardware
- A true team player. Taking ownership and taking care of your peers
- Being able to make a customer smile, even from behind a phone or computer
- Highly competitive salary package (1700€/month)
- Become one of the key employees of a fast-growing startup
- Open, respectful and fun company culture
- Have a real impact on the company’s growth and evolution
- Work with people who love what they do every day
Articles qui pourraient t'intéresser
INKOMPASS Global Internship Program
À la recherche d'un stage en entreprise: quelles possibilités pour les étudiants et jeunes diplômés ?
En tant qu'étudiant, réaliser un stage permet de faire ses premiers pas dans le monde du travail. Après avoir fourni les conseils pour bien choisir son stage, Student.be dépeint aujourd'hui les dif...
Uniquement pour étudiants de l'enseignement supérieur
Résumé de l'offre
- Anglais: avancé
- Français: avancé
- Néerlandais: avancé