Effectuer un stage est devenu une étape quasi indispensable du parcours d’un étudiant aujourd’hui. Cette expérience importante te donne une chance incroyable de découvrir quel type d’emploi est fai...
European Student Placement Agency
Data Science Internship CFDS0211
Description de l'entreprise
ESPA finds the best international interns for the best companies in the UK and Ireland. For each of our internships you will be provided with accomodation and commute during the full duration of your stay. Our service is free to students so hesitate no more and apply for the internship that suits you!
Description de la fonction
This is a fantastic opportunity for a data scientist intern to support this organisation in the Artificial Intelligence field. Mentored throughout by the CTO and COO, you will be part of our data science team to deliver projects for several varied UK corporates. Your tasks will be oriented on improving the insights provided by our teams. This incredible experience will make an excellent addition to our CV. Requirements Are you a registered student? Or Are you eligible to participate in the Erasmus+ programme? Benefits See website for details of all ESPA benefits. For all internships over 6 months, additional benefits will be paid. Details available at interview.
- Develop Machine/Deep Learning solutions in python using modern data science stack; git, Linux, pandas, NumPy, matplotlib, scikit-learn, PyTorch
- Develop supervised and unsupervised ML techniques such as linear regression, tree-based models, boosting, clustering
- Develop neural networks solutions including deep learning, Auto-encoders, CNN
- Develop Data visualisation and dashboards
- Coordinate with other data scientists in the team for collaborative solution development
The host company is a non-profit organisation that has specialised in offering high value design capabilities to companies by advanced modelling and simulation and high-performance computing. Our projects are developed for a broad variety of industries such as Aerospace, Automotive and Energy.
Bristol, England Bristol is the largest city in the South West of England. It has a strong reputation for creativity, digital innovation, and social enterprise, and is the home of Oscar-winning Wallace and Gromit and urban artist Banksy. Offering a lively nightlife, bars and restaurants aplenty, musical diversity and many historical sites, in 2017, The Times newspaper voted it ‘Best Place to Live in the UK’. ESPA has a thriving intern community in Bristol, so there is plenty of opportunity for socialising.
- Background in computer science or data science.
- Awareness of appropriate computational platforms, hardware and software
- Good statistical and software programming
- Ability to mine and visualise complex data from a variety of domains
Good spoken and written English levels are required (B2 onwards)
All ESPA’s services are free for students and alumni. The benefits are:
1) Paid Accommodation.
2) Paid Utility Bills (electricity, gas, water and council tax) + Internet Access
3) Commuter travel to work (accommodation will be found within an acceptable commuting distance from the workplace, if that requires more than a sensible walk then a bus/train ticket will be provided).
This will be sourced and managed on your behalf by ESPA. These benefits have an approximate value of 700€-1000€ per month (depending on location).
Articles qui pourraient t'intéresser
Partir à la recherche d’un stage : les étapes à suivre !
Stage en entreprise: quelles possibilités pour les étudiants et jeunes diplômés ?
En tant qu'étudiant, réaliser un stage permet de faire ses premiers pas dans le monde du travail. Après avoir fourni les conseils pour bien choisir son stage, Student.be détaille les différents typ...
Résumé de l'offre
- Anglais: moyen