Effectuer un stage est devenu une étape quasi indispensable du parcours d’un étudiant aujourd’hui. Cette expérience importante te donne une chance incroyable de découvrir quel type d’emploi est fai...
Digital Communication Coordinator
Description de l'entreprise
Bellerose started out by distributing a range of men’s shirts and later on opened its first store in Knokke (by the Belgian coast) in 1991.
More stores in several notable Belgian cities follow during the 90s, allowing the brand to grow on the Belgian market and in the rest of Europe thanks to their wholesale activities.
A first women’s collection was released in 1998, followed by a kids’ line in 2002 and the opening of a first flagship store. As of 2008, the men’s and women’s collections take on a more mature, refined style, evolving from sportswear to casual and accessible luxury.
New markets are explored, most notably France, quickly followed by the Netherlands & Spain.
In 2018 Bellerose owns & operates 25 points of sale (11 in Belgium, 3 in the Netherlands, 8 in France, 3 in Spain) and has around 500 wholesale customers worldwide.
Every season a range of selected brands can be found in-store as well as in Bellerose’s online shop.
The conception of their collections, stores and even the apartments and houses of their designers originates from a large mix of eclectic influences. A vintage rosewood cupboard can be placed upon a rough concrete floor with no second thought. An Indian hairdressing salon with an improbable logo could very well become a print on t-shirts the following season. A classic American baseball logo can be stitched upon a Japanese worker shirt, and a military overcoat from before 1940 found in a thrift store can easily be adapted to become a unique key piece in their collection.
From Tokyo all the way to Stockholm, while passing through Brooklyn, New York; Bellerose is always curious and always on the lookout, without limiting themselves to one particular style. They prefer mixing and matching over purism. As the saying goes: old, new, borrowed and blue. What ties everything together is authenticity, craftsmanship and the passion that comes with it..
Description de la fonction
- Support with the follow up of social media campaigns (Instagram, facebook, pinterest) as well as with our blog stories and website seasonal focus.
- Support with influencer marketing management
- Assisting in content creation, from the initial brainstorming to the implementation of specific concepts (brainstorm on ideas for our product launches, press releases, press days, advertising …)
- Support with the organization of tradeshows and events
- Support with collections shootings
- Support with press relations
- Support with B2B, B2C & internal communications
- Enrolled in marketing or/and communication studies or similar experiences
- Community management skills
- You have creative flair
- Perfect knowledge of social platforms (Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest and Tumblr)
- Photoshop basic skills is a +
- You are a team player with project leadership responsibility.
- You are very communicative (written and oral) and you can express yourself fluently in English & French (Dutch is a +)
- High attention to detail
- We offer a stimulating work environment that possesses the dynamics of a start-up. All candidates will be given real tasks and missions, like everyone else that works at Bellerose.
- We are a company founded on family values, so we’re looking for people that are sociable, participatory and at ease with teamwork, with a natural willingness to learn.
- We expect our interns to be familiar with the fashion world and digital developments, at the heart of which he or she will be working during the internship.
- We offer paid internships of at least 3 months with real training and objectives, supervised by different actors within the digital and marketing department of the company.
Articles qui pourraient t'intéresser
Partir à la recherche d’un stage : les étapes à suivre !
Stage en entreprise: quelles possibilités pour les étudiants et jeunes diplômés ?
En tant qu'étudiant, réaliser un stage permet de faire ses premiers pas dans le monde du travail. Après avoir fourni les conseils pour bien choisir son stage, Student.be détaille les différents typ...
=job.status_textAMALYS Stage1180 UccleCe job est disponible dans plusieurs villesNiveau d'études: Tous niveaux d'études Régime Temps plein
=job.status_textHanes Brands INC Stage1831 diegemCe job est disponible dans plusieurs villesNiveau d'études: Bachelier Régime Temps plein
=job.status_textTale Me Stage1420 Braine L'alleudCe job est disponible dans plusieurs villesNiveau d'études: Tous niveaux d'études Régime Temps plein
2015-07-03=job.status_textOrchestra Prémaman Stage1130 HarenCe job est disponible dans plusieurs villesNiveau d'études: Tous niveaux d'études Régime Temps plein
Résumé de l'offre
- Anglais: bon
- Français: avancé