You’re nearing the final stages of your time in school, so you’re probably busy looking forward to what lies ahead. Maybe you’re even thinking about applying for an internship. Why not? Internships...
Great Food Solutions sprl
Digital content junior manager
Description de l'entreprise
We are a catering business offering seasonal healthy and gourmet meals through different distributions channels.( our popup restaurant rooftop 58, www.allready.be, our own shop) We aim to have a strong substainable approach, from farm from fork.
At All Ready, we all share three common values:
The first is to always be professional, and to honour our commitments. At All Ready, we make no compromises when it comes to good and healthy food. We do not use any preservatives, modified gas or other food additives.
The second is to be a source of inspiration whether it be for our teams by allowing them the freedom to develop on a individual level or for our customers when it comes to their daily food. We are convinced that it is possible to eat well and respect the environment and local producers, without having to pay through the nose. Beeing inspired by nature we wish to inspire you as well to daily healthy nutrition.
And lastly, we share the value of Ubuntu “I am because we are”. We would like to offer you a human experience.
Description de la fonction
- Communications/marketing strategy – You will be responsible for creating strategic marketing/communications plans to provide direction for the company’s public-facing communications.
- multimedia creation using photoshop/illustrator and Video editing in adobe after effects + premier pro or final cut.
- Content creation – writing blog posts, articles, newsletters, communications materials, and material for social media channels. ( www.allready.be)
- Social media marketing – creating, managing and growing the company’s presence through blogs, Twitter, Facebook, and other strategically relevant online properties.
- Public relations - managing incoming media requests and building relationships with industry journalists; creating, executing and measuring media campaigns.
- Business development – responsible for business development and sales. Assisting in the vertical and horizontal growth of our services.
- Able to be "create" with photoshop/illustrator.
- Video editing in adobe after effects + premier pro or final cut.
- Strong expertise in digital marketing and community management ( SEO,SEA,SMO)
- Responsive thinking.
- Interest in your industry – Needs to be passionate about Food and the hospitality industry.
- Culture fit – The person needs to get along with your other employees and needs to mesh with the company’s culture
A motivated young team always pleased to welcome new members.
A unique dynamic environment where you will be able to develop new projects, implementing a “No BOX” marketing strategy.
Your ideas do matter to us and you will be able to put them in place.
Articles qui pourraient t'intéresser
INKOMPASS Global Internship Program
À la recherche d'un stage en entreprise: quelles possibilités pour les étudiants et jeunes diplômés ?
En tant qu'étudiant, réaliser un stage permet de faire ses premiers pas dans le monde du travail. Après avoir fourni les conseils pour bien choisir son stage, Student.be dépeint aujourd'hui les dif...
=job.status_textVincent Stage1050 BruxellesCe job est disponible dans plusieurs villesNiveau d'études: Tous niveaux d'études Régime Temps plein
=job.status_textRadisson Blu Royal Hotel Brussels Stage1000 BruxellesCe job est disponible dans plusieurs villesNiveau d'études: Tous niveaux d'études Régime Temps plein
Uniquement pour étudiants de l'enseignement supérieur
Résumé de l'offre
- Anglais: avancé
- Néerlandais: bon
- Français: avancé