Pour tout travail que tu es amené(e) à faire, la recherche d’informations est l’étape la plus importante. C’est celle qui prend le plus de temps et d’organisation, c’est aussi la plus exigeante. En...
Digital Marketing & Communication Intern
Description de l'entreprise
The start-up Pixwap is a new e-commerce platform through which individuals can print their photos on interchangeable canvases to fit onto a frame. Pixwap is originally developed to sell to individuals; but the solution Pixwap is also very suitable for companies who wish to decorate their offices and / or for promotional gifts. Furthermore, Pixwap is a 100% Belgian brand with ambitions to supply the European market. The concept has been proved by now with +3800 packs sold since the official launch in November 2014.
Description de la fonction
As a Digital Marketing Intern, you will work together with our team and draw up a strategic vision for our brand’s development. You ensure the implementation of this vision by means of adequate online campaigns, and profitable sources. This function is versatile and technical and includes the following responsibilities:
- In collaboration with our technical team, you will ensure, on a regular basis, the management and coordination of the development of our e-commerce platform, in order to achieve a high degree of satisfaction with our partners, customers and visitors.
- Work on the development of our web visitors acquisition strategy, conversion and retention; this include the analysis of the acquisition sources, purchase behaviour, online purchase experience, abandoned transactions,..
- Manage the cross-media communication plan mainly oriented on a content strategy: update of the website, creation of posts for the blog, social networks integration, etc.
- Develop a commercial digital strategy based on relevant key metrics.
- Manage our Aftersales
- Come up with new ideas!
- Be bilingual in french and dutch (native)
- Have some experience in managing website projects and e-commerce.
- Be capable to implement and execute your digital strategy.
- Have good analytical capabilities to measure our digital performances and improve them via relevant key metrics.
- Knowledge’s in SEO, SEA is a +
- Have experience in social networks management (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest & Google+).
- Be interested in integrating a young and dynamic team that is organised following self-management principles: you settle your own objectives for your own responsibilities.
- Be result oriented
- Have good skills in Illustrator and Photoshop
- Have the entrepreneurial spirit
- A unique internship opportunity within a 100% belgian start-up in development.
- A great work atmosphere in a small but dynamic team
- An organisational system that gives you responsibilities, freedom to speak and to propose solutions in your field of work.
- Start working in a young entrepreneurial environment
- A strong opportunity to integrate the team afterwards.
Articles qui pourraient t'intéresser
Comment choisir des sources fiables pour ton mémoire ou ton TFE
Partir à la recherche d’un stage : les étapes à suivre !
Effectuer un stage est devenu une étape quasi indispensable du parcours d’un étudiant aujourd’hui. Cette expérience importante te donne une chance incroyable de découvrir quel type d’emploi est fai...
Résumé de l'offre
- Français: avancé
- Néerlandais: avancé
- Anglais: bon