Effectuer un stage est devenu une étape quasi indispensable du parcours d’un étudiant aujourd’hui. Cette expérience importante te donne une chance incroyable de découvrir quel type d’emploi est fai...
Digital marketing/growth hacking intern
Description de l'entreprise
AcademicLabs brings transparency to the world of science. We combine a social network for science teams with an advanced search engine and a community building tool.
Our 4-5 (wo)man team combines experience in PhD research, software engineering, sales/business development, and life sciences. We were selected in Flemish top incubators/accelerators Telenet Kickstart, StartIt@KBC and The Birdhouse. On top we got funded by (former) top executives of Coca-Cola, Bekaert, Total, Oracle, Broadsoft, Teamleader...
Description de la fonction
AcademicLabs is at a crucial phase:
We signed up one of the leading global pharmaceutical companies as client and more are in the pipeline!
Our product is almost launch-ready.
So from a marketing perspective, we need two things:
- Build a brand (website, content marketing, speak at and sponsor events, build strategic partnerships...)
- Lead generation, as automated as possible.
What will be your activities?
First of all, digital marketing and growth is about experimenting. There are many growth channels, so key is to test which ones will bring us success.
We learned that a.o. these channels work very well:
- Word of mouth: so how can we build on this? Users should be able to explain (the value of) AcademicLabs in 1 line to their peers. Where do they talk to their peers? How can we be there? ...
- (Mass) Cold email marketing: we learned this works very well! How can we optimize this all the while not being spammy and hurting our brand?
- Present, have a booth, network at or sponsor events: how can we optimize this? Where should we go? What kind of sponsoring is effective? Who should we meet?
- Content marketing: what kind of content does our target audience love to read? How can we bring relevant existing content to them? What content should we create and how?
- How can we leverage social media? Is this the place where the early adopters live? How do we best reach them?
- Newsletters to engage interested and existing members: what content should we share, how often...?
- How can we find relevant leads? How to reach out to them in a scalable way? How can we automate outbound marketing?
We're looking for:
- A driven, self-learning marketing intern.
- Someone who's not learning about marketing only at school, but dives in the blogosphere on digital marketing and growth hacking; hence is 3 steps ahead of his fellow student.
Is this you? Then read on what you will get out of it...
What will you get from us?
A rollercoaster experience:
- In a young startup ready to scale up!
- You will have a big impact as you'll be driving our first growth phase - that's hell of a story to tell when we get big (preferably with you on board) :)
- A diverse & flexible package of activities, so you get to learn what you really want to do following this internship
- In no time you'll learn a lot(!) in a hands on manner and you'll get excited about seeing real results coming in!
An office environment where you:
- are in close collaboration with the full, diverse team (4-5 (wo)men)
- get to know talent and share learnings with 3 other startups
- are close to the Sint-Pieters Station as well as the Citadel Park (and Overpoort)
- free Nespresso coffees (and water)..as much as you can take!
- a kitchen to cook for the whole team ;)
- a garden to relax, smoke/vapor or chat
- two bathrooms to take a shower or relaxing bath following all the hard work ;)
- an Xbox to have fun during the breaks
- lots of food opportunities just across the street
What about the time after your internship?
- If we both like each other (and we have the financial means), we will be glad to welcome you on board :)
- If there's no long term match, we'll be glad to promote you in our startup network.
So if this peeks your interest, why not send an email explaining why you're interested and why you would be the right team member for our ambitious team?
Please, share what you're knowledgeable about and what kind of extracurricular things you did/learned.
Looking forward to meeting you!
Articles qui pourraient t'intéresser
Partir à la recherche d’un stage : les étapes à suivre !
Stage en entreprise: quelles possibilités pour les étudiants et jeunes diplômés ?
En tant qu'étudiant, réaliser un stage permet de faire ses premiers pas dans le monde du travail. Après avoir fourni les conseils pour bien choisir son stage, Student.be détaille les différents typ...
=job.status_textScaut Stage9090 MelleCe job est disponible dans plusieurs villesNiveau d'études: Tous niveaux d'études Régime Temps plein
=job.status_textG+J International Media Sales Stage9000 GENTCe job est disponible dans plusieurs villesNiveau d'études: Tous niveaux d'études Régime Temps plein
=job.status_textKayzr Stage9000 GentCe job est disponible dans plusieurs villesNiveau d'études: Tous niveaux d'études Régime Temps plein
2016-07-04=job.status_textKumulAid Stage9040 GentCe job est disponible dans plusieurs villesNiveau d'études: Tous niveaux d'études Régime Temps plein
2016-06-01=job.status_textAlice BOWN Stage9000 GentCe job est disponible dans plusieurs villesNiveau d'études: Tous niveaux d'études Régime Temps plein
Résumé de l'offre
- Anglais: bon