Effectuer un stage est devenu une étape quasi indispensable du parcours d’un étudiant aujourd’hui. Cette expérience importante te donne une chance incroyable de découvrir quel type d’emploi est fai...
Digital Marketing In Spain
Description de l'entreprise
Moneytrans is a reputed payment institution, duly licensed in Europe, with 20 years of experience in providing instant money transfer services.
Being member of the association “Fintech Belgium” (country of our headquarter) which gathers professionals interested in disruptive business models using new technologies for the financial industry, we strive to improve and expand our service capabilities.
Over the years, Moneytrans has expanded its activities across Europe and Africa, and widened its range of services (FX solutions, bill payments, prepaid cards, mobile top up…) to meet its customers’ needs. Our efforts have been rewarded by our nomination for the best European fintech award in 2016 thanks to the success of our digital offering.
2017 marks another important milestone for us in our path towards a more comprehensive and competitive service offering. After obtaining the extension of its license to a new category of payment services, we have successfully joined the SWIFT Community as a full member in January 2017, and are set to provide to our customers customized payment accounts in IBAN format.
This new quasi-banking service will greatly complement Moneytrans’ existing business lines in an effort to further contribute to the financial inclusion of its underbanked migrant customers, both in Europe and in their home country.
We plan to roll out a full range of new payment account services in the first half of 2018, which will be accessible via both our retail branches and our digital platforms!
Description de la fonction
About the team:
We’re looking for an ambitious Digital Marketing Intern to join our team in Malaga for three months (minimum). This is a paid role.
Remittance- the money sent back home by migrants- competes with international aid as one of the largest financial inflows to developing countries; our customers come from all over the world, from South America to India, Dominican Republic to Ghana, so the source of beautiful stories is never ending.
With our multi-channel & multi-service offering, we seek to reach all migrant workers, expats and travelers and give them a full-service package accessible to everyone, at anytime and anywhere!
We are working with passion on building a creative and rich content strategy. In our sector, there’s lots to talk about, whether tied to our company or beautiful stories about emerging market economies, mobile money, innovation, start-ups, diaspora communities, and the personal stories of our customers.
We’re looking for a content writer to join our marketing team based in the nicest city in Europe: Malaga.
Adept on writing engaging content, you ideally have a journalism background and some experience of online publishing environment; you know how to edit images and videos to support the stories you tell and create a visually beautiful content.
Reporting to the Head of marketing, you will assist the marketing team with developing and maintaining a content production calendar across social, blog, email & PR:
- Responsible for creating content and publishing content that aligns with communication goals.
- Work closely to all the departments across the company to produce content.
- Work in the field (customers and agents’ interviews).
- Write short news pieces and curate third party content.
- Help to develop and maintain a digital asset library.
- Produce/edit images, videos, infographics, gif’s.
- Sub-edit contributors work and manage translations.
- Planning and organisational support.
- Ensure that brand voice and tone guidelines are consistent across all channels.
- Researches digital and social best practices and makes recommendations back to the business, competitive benchmark.
- Support our Digital Marketing Specialist on elaborating reports and regularly shares insights on progress to goals.
- Enrolled in a journalism, communications or marketing Bachelor’s degree program at the senior level status or enrolled in a Master degree program.
- You are excited about a possible career in marketing and passionate about digital media.
- Experience of online publishing.
- Creative, energetic self-starter with good interpersonal skills.
- Strong writing and communications skill.
- Flair for creative storytelling.
- Self-starter, strong organizational skills, capable of creating and managing your own workload and driven to succeed with little supervision.
- Adobe Cloud proficiency (Photoshop, Indesign, Illustrator).
- Knowledge of Google Analytics is a plus.
- Fluent in English and French (additional languages are a plus).
- Search Engine Optimization, Paid Search Marketing, Social Media Marketing, Display Media Marketing, Account Management are a plus.
- Interest in or experience of emerging markets & technology desirable.
- This internship may lead to a permanent position within the company.
- Be part of a great team - a 20 years old company with a start-up spirit
- Learn & Be involved in interesting projects relative to fintech and financial inclusion
Articles qui pourraient t'intéresser
Partir à la recherche d’un stage : les étapes à suivre !
Stage en entreprise: quelles possibilités pour les étudiants et jeunes diplômés ?
En tant qu'étudiant, réaliser un stage permet de faire ses premiers pas dans le monde du travail. Après avoir fourni les conseils pour bien choisir son stage, Student.be détaille les différents typ...
Résumé de l'offre
- Anglais: bon
- Français: avancé
- Espagnol: bon