You’re nearing the final stages of your time in school, so you’re probably busy looking forward to what lies ahead. Maybe you’re even thinking about applying for an internship. Why not? Internships...
Directors' Assistant Intern
Description de l'entreprise
Paragon Europe is an innovative advisory, research and management company with head office in Malta and representation office in Brussels. From its inception, Paragon's motto is to realise excellence for all its clients and partners. In fact, since 2004, our multilingual, multicultural and multidisciplinary team has developed the right expertise to carry out project and tender activities to the highest standards. In Malta, Paragon coordinates nationally Climate-KIC, the Water Cluster, the Digital Cluster and MEDENER.
In projects and tenders, Paragon Europe works in partnership with advisory firms, research and technology organisations, regional and local authorities and non-profit organisations, bringing in its expertise in implementing business and financial plans, communication campaigns, stakeholder engagement and outreach activities, feasibility and pre-deployment studies, climate impact assessments, socio-economic impact evaluations and pilot facilities to demonstrate the innovation potential of new solutions.
Active in CSR Europe, Paragon also partners with European and American educational institutes and agencies acting as a port of call for learning mobility programmes in Malta and Brussels. The full cycle of the mobility is managed internally, from logistics to professional training and language tuition. Paragon Europe is a leading host agency managing successful learning programmes through various EU mobility projects such as Erasmus Plus, Youth Guarantee, Staff Mobility and National and Regional Operation Projects since 2006, acting primarily as a receiving organization in the framework of the Lifelong Learning Program.
Our organization continuously strives to find the best work placements for students to obtain the most appropriate hands-on experience during their experiences:
In short Paragon Europe offers:
- Extensive placement experience
- Fully furnished and fully equipped student accommodation
- Placement mentoring & monitoring
- Experienced and qualified staff
- Training courses
- English language tuition (on demand)
- Cultural & social programs (on demand)
Currently, Paragon Europe is working with 326 higher educational and vocational institutions from 27 EU member states. In the past 3 years, Paragon Europe has hosted over 4,500 students from European countries and beyond. Paragon Europe has a network of 4,000 organisations who regularly host students for internship experiences.
Description de la fonction
Paragon is an innovative advisory, research and management company with head offices in Malta and Brussels. From its inception, Paragon Europe has striven to realise excellence by competing with cutting edge peers in the ultra-competitive market of EU funding. In fact, with over twelve years of operational experience, our multilingual, multicultural and multidisciplinary team has developed the right expertise to carry out project activities to the highest standards. Paragon coordinates in Malta Climate-KIC, the Water Cluster, the Digital Cluster and MEDENER.
Paragon Europe is looking for a Directors’ Assistant Intern to join its EU Office in Brussels starting from September 2018 ideally for 5 or 6 months.
- To develop and implement directors’ agendas/goals for the company and the office departments;
- To coordinate and supervise daily logistic and administrative operations;
- To monitor attainment of objectives;
- To undertake staffing responsibilities (training, evaluating new CVs, etc.);
- To maintain scheduling of events and representing the company when needed;
- To welcome guests;
- To network activities with suppliers and customers;
- To create reports regarding projects, events, conferences and office activities;
- To fulfill duties as assigned by the directors;
- To ensure compliance with regulations and internal policies.
The successful candidate will have:
Good knowledge of English (B2-intermediate level), knowledge of other languages (French, German, Spanish and/or Italian) is an asset;
- Strong organisational skills, with good time management and attention to detail;
- Strong analytical, conceptual and managing skills;
- Teamworking attitude in a multinational environment;
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills (written and oral);
- Working knowledge of all Microsoft Office products;
Permit to study and reside in Belgium.
Note that this is an unpaid internship and it is highly recommended to have a mobility grant agreement from a sending organisation such as University, Region or Chamber of Commerce.
Interested candidates can send motivation letter and an updated CV by August 10.
Paragon Europe is an equal opportunities employer. Please visit www.paragoneurope.eu to learn more about our business in Brussels, Malta and elsewhere in Europe.
Articles qui pourraient t'intéresser
INKOMPASS Global Internship Program
À la recherche d'un stage en entreprise: quelles possibilités pour les étudiants et jeunes diplômés ?
En tant qu'étudiant, réaliser un stage permet de faire ses premiers pas dans le monde du travail. Après avoir fourni les conseils pour bien choisir son stage, Student.be dépeint aujourd'hui les dif...
Uniquement pour étudiants de l'enseignement supérieur