Effectuer un stage est devenu une étape quasi indispensable du parcours d’un étudiant aujourd’hui. Cette expérience importante te donne une chance incroyable de découvrir quel type d’emploi est fai...
European Student Placement Agency
Electronic Engineering Internship ADEH0809
Description de l'entreprise
ESPA finds the best international interns for the best companies in the UK and Ireland. For each of our internships you will be provided with accomodation and commute during the full duration of your stay. Our service is free to students so hesitate no more and apply for the internship that suits you!
Description de la fonction
This is an exciting opportunity for a proactive electronics engineer to work with the latest mobile technology. Mentored throughout, you will focus on the development of electronic hardware and algorithms for 4G and 5G mobile wireless infrastructure. Your activities will include, but not be limited to, the design, test and control of analog and digital circuits, including power supplies. For the selected candidate, this is an amazing chance to gain hands on experience at the forefront of mobile technology and a real boost to future aspirations.
Interact with the team members to design and simulate operation of a schematic and to work with PCB CAD engineers to lay-out and third-party contractors to fabricate and assemble a PCB
Test the PCB using lab test equipment such as power supplies, function generators and oscilloscopes
Support development of both Field Programmable Gate Arrays (FPGA) and software for automation/manual test capability including debug/analysis of hardware, software development for debug tools and instrument software drivers
Insert the PCB into a complete transmitter line-up and characterize performance of the circuit as part of a complete system, including optimization of algorithms in MATLAB. Document the results.
- Studying for, or recently completed, Bachelor or Master’s degree in Electronic Engineering or similar
- Understanding of design, test and control of analog and digital circuits, including power supplies
- Self-motivated, result-oriented, good teamwork and communication skills
- Good problem solving and leadership attributes. Familiarity with;
- Bench-level test and modification of PCBs, including soldering
- Test equipment for example, oscilloscopes, RF signal generators, RF spectrum analyzers
- Engineering software for example, LTspice, Python and MATLAB.
This established host company is a world leader in the design, manufacture, and marketing of a broad portfolio of high performance analog, mixed-signal and digital signal processing (DSP) integrated circuits (ICs) used in virtually all types of electronic equipment. They form part of a 75 strong group of companies and now seeking talented individuals for a great learning and development experience in the beautiful city of Bath.
BENEFITS: All ESPA’s services are free for students and alumni. The benefits are:
1) Paid Accommodation.
2) Paid Utility Bills (electricity, gas, water and council tax) + Internet Access
3) Commuter travel to work (accommodation will be found within an acceptable commuting distance from the workplace, if that requires more than a sensible walk then a bus/train ticket will be provided).
This will be sourced and managed on your behalf by ESPA. These benefits have an approximate value of 700€-1000€ per month (depending on location).
Articles qui pourraient t'intéresser
Partir à la recherche d’un stage : les étapes à suivre !
Stage en entreprise: quelles possibilités pour les étudiants et jeunes diplômés ?
En tant qu'étudiant, réaliser un stage permet de faire ses premiers pas dans le monde du travail. Après avoir fourni les conseils pour bien choisir son stage, Student.be détaille les différents typ...
Résumé de l'offre
- Anglais: bon